Bonnie front fender/ped slicer

Texas94fs

Hooligan
I wonder how this will work on my thrux fender, I ordered one. . . We shall see. . .No contour finder so I will use the ole string trick and post it all up in the project section once it gets in and i get time, still gotta figure out what to put on it

draggin

Scooter
my letters are magnetic, because i knew i wouln't be able to decide on just one thing... will see how well they stay on....

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Ah it's my first love affair so to speak, my 94 single cab short wheelbase flareside ford pickup. 300 cube inline 6 beast, I spent more time workin on her than i've spent on women . . . Up to now she's been more rewarding too! I might have to a tually go with that though, makes sense.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
I might just end up doing that, not sure if they ship you new plates every few years like with cars/trucks though. Also not sure if I want my license plates visible from the sides!

Bonniebret

Rocker
I might just end up doing that, not sure if they ship you new plates every few years like with cars/trucks though. Also not sure if I want my license plates visible from the sides!

I hear ya. I think in the states the front plate is such a rarity that people wouldn't be sure what it was unless they saw the rear plate as well to compare. By that time you'll be long gone! :headbang2:

nwraindevil

Two Stroke
Ped Slicer

Pepe..Pepe..Pepepepepepepepepepe! That bike is sweeeeet! Here is a picture of my piece of crap (compared to Pepe's) with a ped slicer! Lol. It is the first one of the two ped slicers that MOSES shows on page 3. It went on easy enough. I did not even take the fender off. I was just real careful.

05%20Bonneville%20Med.JPG

Attachments

• 05 Bonneville Med.jpg
    05 Bonneville Med.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 0

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Anyone have a picture of one on a Thrux fender? It differs from the bonnies a but and mine is plastic, I don't want the thin moving and flexing in the wind

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Well I do think I've figured out what is going on my ped slicer, WH-13371. It's actually what was on the ped slicer of the bike in the great escape. Still actively thinking though.

koifarm

Hooligan
You gotta be careful with those slicers, You know, of course, that at speeds over 100mph they can cause a terrible front end flutter but better than that, the increased side area of the plate can cause faster turns, kinda like an aileron on a plane, you can get sucked into a turn way faster than you think you are going.
Just be careful after you get the plate installed, drive slowly until you get used to the sideways pull in turns , oh, and watch those crosswinds! you could easily end up in a cabbage field if you get a stiff crosswind.

Attachments

• 2009_0304daytona0004.jpg
    2009_0304daytona0004.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: