Bonneville parts

Robe338

moped
Sold my bonneville and ive got some extra parts laying around. Shipping not included in the prices.

1. SOLD Corbin classic gunfighter seat $300.00 black
2. SOLD Stock black seat $50.00 Has dimples in the top from another seat sitting on it for a long time. Also missing some of the rubber bumpers on the underside.
3. Dart flyscreen $50.00 thruxton model tabs are bent to fit a bonneville but still intact. can be bent back for a thruxton. Light scuffs.
4. Thruxton headlight ears $50.00 Good for powder coating.
5. SOLD. Saddle bag support bars chrome $40.00 leather bags also but they need work.
6. Front hub $50.00
7. Rear hub make offer maybe ok maybe not you decide.
8. Rear black fender $50.00 one scratch at bottom.
9. SOLD. Main wiring harness $40.00 uncut.
10. Stock tail lamp assy, stock turn signals, couple of stock gauge bezels front rim, rear rim, spokes and stock mirror ends. Make offers.

Email: [email protected] for pics or more info. Im in cartersville ga if you wanna see stuff in person. I might do trades for some stuff in person.

Thanks

Last edited:

Robe338

moped
I dont know which seat you wanna see, but here you go:

100_24451_zpsc561d3ce.jpg

100_24461_zpsda286bfa.jpg

100_24471_zps6b257afc.jpg

100_24491_zpsd0b1e4c3.jpg

The stock seat has four dimples in the top from another seat sitting on it for a long time. The one pictured is the biggest one. It was wrapped in bubble wrap so I thought it was safe. Since its been sitting out in the open they have gotten better. I dont know if it will ever go back completly over time. It's also missing some of the rubber bumpers on the underside.

Nothing wrong with the Corbin seat. Its got about 1000 miles on it.

Last edited:

Flaco

750cc
Sold my bonneville
7. Rear hub make offer maybe ok maybe not you decide.

Email: [email protected] for pics or more info. Im in cartersville ga if you wanna see stuff in person. I might do trades for some stuff in person.

Thanks

What year Bonnie is the rear hub off?

I'll email you also...

Thank you,

Allin...

Robe338

moped
Still have the ears? What condition/pic available?

Thank you

Heres some pics. Chromes not pretty, yellowed, scuffs and imperfections. Came off a bike that caught fire(I was told). Mechanicaly fine. I was going to powder coat them black. I only have two of the rubber rings.

100_24691_zps4ffcce88.jpg

100_24681_zpsb09a118f.jpg