Blizzard back East

I spent the entire weekend living and working in the hospital. At least I got my car into the hospital garage on friday evening. I'm home now, on sunday evening.

So far, we've had five cases of amputated fingers (from snowblowers), including one mangled hand that was shipped out (with the rest of the attached body) to the hand specialty center in Baltimore to be put back together.

ssjones

750cc
We know how to have fun in Maryland when it snows.
attachment.php

From one a guy in our Maryland Shooters forum:
http://www.abc2news.com/news/local/story/Snow-Kayaking-in-Essex/s36q54XtfkasPvdZCvImHA.cspx

KingBear

Hooligan
Update - the prediction is now 10-20" of new snow tomorrow. And I'm just now about to get power restored, just in time for the next hit!

Gretsch

Rocker
I'm stuck in Denver right now because Chicago is getting a storm. 6AM tomorrow before I can catch a bird. The good news is it's for work so I just got a bit of a snow day.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Well, there was some snow here, nothing like two feet or anything like that. Enough for me to wait and head out tomorrow (Tuesday) to do some errands. Play a little slip & slide.

Nick Morey

Rocker
And they don't have enough snow for the Olympics. Go figure! Maybe they should've had them at the Blue Ridge mountains.

ssjones

750cc
I just got home from Newburgh NY. The last 120 miles from Allentown>Harrisburg>Hagerstown was awful, but I was fortunate. I-81 was untouched, not a plow or salt truck in three hours. Traffic was horrendous, doing 25-30 mph. No blacktop visible, just white. The fortunate part was that while I saw about 40 cars off the road - every single one was on the Northbound side which had huge backups at each one. I didn't have to stop once. I was damn glad to see my exit in Maryland. Watching "Lost" now, than out to hit the driveway. It looks like we have about 6" already.

dschief

750cc
It's 4:15am, and I'm off to work in a half-hour. It sucks being essential personnel. They are calling for another foot of this crap for this area. The only good part is double time pay.
I haven't seen my bikes in almost a week. This weather really sucks!

aleonet100

Two Stroke
Saddest sight in the world. The Bonnie buried behind the snow thrower. It just won't stop today...this week...this winter. One for the record books.

Attachments

• DSC_0235 copy.jpg
    DSC_0235 copy.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0236 copy.jpg
    DSC_0236 copy.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0237 copy.jpg
    DSC_0237 copy.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 0

speedtrip

Scooter
This weather JUST SUCKS . HEAR ME SUCKSSSS .

Just when we were getting back into a normal Florida winter , BAM !!! we get hit with more freezing suck ass weather DAMN , DAMN , DAMN !!

And lets not forget the RAIN !!! OH my goodness Not the RAIN !
Warm for 1 day and the RAIN freezing for 4 days and then the RAIN !

Global warming MY ASS !! Where ? not here ? Oh just because a hunk of ice falls off a glaicer it means the world is getting HOT well the IDIOT sitting in his warm office making this shit up needs to drag his sorry ass outside a listen to nature while FREEZING his nuts off !!!

Damn this weather DAMN DAMN DAMN !!!

This weather JUST SUCKS . HEAR ME SUCKSSSS .

Just when we were getting back into a normal Florida winter , BAM !!! we get hit with more freezing suck ass weather DAMN , DAMN , DAMN !!

And lets not forget the RAIN !!! OH my goodness Not the RAIN !
Warm for 1 day and the RAIN freezing for 4 days and then the RAIN !

Global warming MY ASS !! Where ? not here ? Oh just because a hunk of ice falls off a glaicer it means the world is getting HOT well the IDIOT sitting in his warm office making this shit up needs to drag his sorry ass outside a listen to nature while FREEZING his nuts off !!!

Damn this weather DAMN DAMN DAMN !!!

Don't hold back, what are you trying to say?
:rant: