Black Eyebrows

britman

Scooter
I had the time, paint, and extra set of stock badges so I thought I would give the blacked out badges a shot. I will probably switch back and forth with the Heritage set, but I like the new look.......

gcrider

Street Tracker
I like how those look. Not to thread hijack, but where did you source the mirrors? I know about the adapter/extender thingies, but not the black square mirrors. I like those as well and have really been struggling with a good mirror solution.

britman

Scooter
I like how those look. Not to thread hijack, but where did you source the mirrors? I know about the adapter/extender thingies, but not the black square mirrors. I like those as well and have really been struggling with a good mirror solution.

Badges look very Cool ! I'm curious about your sprocket guard ........

Thanks one and all for the kind comments. The mirrors are from Dennis Kirk, I believe they were about 14 bucks for the two. Just do a search at their website, there are tons to choose from. The extensions were from a California company who advertise on Ebay, they really do help.

Sorry I can't comment on the sprocket cover on this site. Shoot me an PM if truly interested.......