Best Scrambler suspension mods?

Can you recommend any said:
I'm Simpson's buddy who just picked up a pair of KYB shocks. They came off of a Kawi ZRX1200. Bought them from a guy who installed Ohlins on the Kawi. Got em for $200. Four position compression and rebound adjustment makes for a vast improvement over stock. They're not Ohlins but they're about 1/4 the price. All I had to do was swap out the rubber bushings.

Next thing is the front suspension. I figure I'll start with progressively wound fork springs and 15W fork oil.

Deano

Two Stroke
Like the original poster.... I am still waiting to hear about which shock set up people are using and have found enjoyable.>>

Crickets..Crickets..
;)

I'm leaning towards YSS at the rear but still confused about how to fix the front without a "suspension shop" nearby.

Dave
2010 Scram.

Hey Dave, as someone else has mentioned, changing the fork oil can make all the difference. I just cant remember if I read it on this forum or the RATS forum. But they were convinced it was the way to go.

ivar

TT Racer
for the fork mod, I think the guys name is blacktiger. See in the twin tech forum over at the t-rat forum

bonnxton

Scooter
front suspension

Thanks guys.
Some options there.
Oil
Intiminators
Progressive springs.

Btw what IS the difference between Bonnie and Scrambler forks?

Thanks,
Dave

I can't afford to spend half my bike's resale/insurance value on supension. Has anyone tried the Progressive 412 shocks and 11-1126 front springs (less than $300 for both sets on one website)?

Not to sound like a "thrifty" KLR rider, but my bike has to justify it's existence in the household budget as much as anything else.