Best place to find...

JimVonBaden

Street Tracker
HI :wave:

Just picked up my 07 Scrambler with 2300 miles on it. It already has the Retro Predator slips-ons, K&N with snorkle removal, tach, gel seat and fly screen. Nice start!

1st-right2.jpg

Now for my point. I already know that I want to swap out the footpegs, and I like Fastways like on my GS. The mounts look very close, so I will probably go with them, unless someone has a better idea?

A also know I need a luggage rack, preferably with a lowish sissy bar. What are my options, and where can I find them?

I am also going to upgrade the brake lines with SS, a good source for them?

Finally, I would like to upgrade the shocks for my fat butt, as well as the fork springs, YSS or Ohlins are my preferance. Where is the best, reasonably priced, place to get them?

Thanks, and I hope to be a useful member around here. I am a well known farkler of the BMW, and now Triumph get's my business too!:)

Jim :cool:

Last edited:

Bonafide

NBR founder
welcome to the forum dude ... but justa fyi, your bike has SS brake lines already. They just have a black cover over them.

gcrider

Street Tracker
Nice looking sled. I dig the Black/White tank. I have the Ventura system on my bike - check out pics of it installed here:http://www.ne wbonnevilleriders.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1422

Race tech springs, fresh fork oil and the RSS shocks really woke the bike up. All worthwhile mods. I went direct to Race Tech and RSS for those parts, since I needed their guidance in selecting the right ones. New Bonneville has done me right on all the other goodies though.

Iceseven

750cc
Welcome Jim, I saw your bike over at ADV Rider and was just about to invite you over. Great bike and cool color scheme.