BelRay super clean chainlube

Jimi X

moped
Yep! I use it on auto & truck door hinges, engine hood latches, truck topper latch and spring assist door lifter, door knobs and deadbolts,...just about anywhere you need lubrication and moisture protection that stays in place.

Unfortunately, I don't use it on my motorcycle chain. Stuff flicks everywhere, even when I let it dry overnight. I use chain wax. Only way to go if you don't like cleaning wheels, chainguard and spokes.

SCBonneville

Two Stroke
Yep! I use it on auto & truck door hinges, engine hood latches, truck topper latch and spring assist door lifter, door knobs and deadbolts,...just about anywhere you need lubrication and moisture protection that stays in place.

Unfortunately, I don't use it on my motorcycle chain. Stuff flicks everywhere, even when I let it dry overnight. I use chain wax. Only way to go if you don't like cleaning wheels, chainguard and spokes.

Try Amsoil's "Heavy Duty Metal Protector"... Great stuff, all the same lube and protection qualities listed above but it dries to a wax like consistency in just a few minutes and ABSOLUTELY WON'T FLING OFF!!! Big ol' can for $7.15 + tax & shipping...

In fact, I just put in an order for a few cans earlier this morning... It's the best stuff I've found and I've tried PJ1 and Maxxum... I had crap all over the right side of the Bonnie... And that was with the "excess" wiped off!

koifarm

Hooligan
Yea, but does it really stop sweat stains in my armpit? And what about jock itch, toe fungus and all that....?

Ben Quick

Street Tracker
As for utility, check out the Harley deodorant. It also works well as a lip balm, or so it says on the roll on bottle.

Hedge

American Infidel
I swear by Bel-Ray & Captain Richards Best! UncleCharlie turned me onto both of these products and I have been using them ever since.

Jimi X

moped
Thanks for the tip SCBonneville,

I'll have to search around and see if Amsoils Heavy Duty Metal Protector is available here. I just ran out of chain wax and didn't want to use my left over Bel-Ray on my chain again.

MattRat

TT Racer
This stuff is the shit:

pg_multiuse.jpg

clean, cheap, and really really slippery.

LS1*

Scooter
I'll second the dupont multipurpose dry lubricant.

It's the shit, just like matt says.

It's has the least "flingability" of anything i've tried.

Plus its cheap and easy to find (lowes).

:rockon:

CAPTDON

Street Tracker
Chain

Wax is ALL i have used in the last 3 yrs! No sling off & long lasting! The can is gettein empty so I MAY try the Dupont stuff? I dont know ya cant beat the wax tho! I wish they had that shit back in the 60-70's!!! Hell we used old engine oil then. The chains didnt last that long - werent well made then. Then again a new chain was only like $12 then?

agro

Scooter
I like the Honda red can chain lube I think it is the same as the Dupont but with more Moly in it....