BC Triumph Motorcycle Side Mount Cat Eye Taillight Bracket and Light

Moogs

moped
So I ordered this kit.

And I am having a hard time understanding how it installs. It goes on the axle bolt. Ok fine. I have to remove the chain guard. Ok no problem. It also comes with a plate that is cut out to fit where the fender screws go. So I removed the fender, put the plate on, drop the screws but have no nuts to attach it with. There are no instructions. Also, the brake light wire is pretty short. I can't hide it along the swing arm. It has to go straight up which would really suck and look like **** and isn't what I see in the picture. Has anyone installed one of these?

ab593ef9dac98720876a204ee13f0143.jpg

Hmmmmm

Hey Moogs

Installed a side mount LED RTB on my Shadow and it required me to extend (solder) the wiring along the swing arm to the aftermarket LED module under the seat.
Looks like you may have to do something similar.
Sounds like from the website that it's plug in play if you use it as a fender elimination kit. Remove the fender bolt the kit to the seat, plug and pray!!! LOL
Your not mounting it to the frame under the seat so your going to have to extend the wiring along the swing arm back to thr original brake wiring.
Worse case call BC for tech support.

Good Luck

jhillier71

Street Tracker
So I ordered this kit.

And I am having a hard time understanding how it installs. It goes on the axle bolt. Ok fine. I have to remove the chain guard. Ok no problem. It also comes with a plate that is cut out to fit where the fender screws go. So I removed the fender, put the plate on, drop the screws but have no nuts to attach it with. There are no instructions. Also, the brake light wire is pretty short. I can't hide it along the swing arm. It has to go straight up which would really suck and look like **** and isn't what I see in the picture. Has anyone installed one of these?

ab593ef9dac98720876a204ee13f0143.jpg

Give the BC guys a call. I had an issue with a mod I ordered. They talked with me for a bit and then took a few pics which they sent me. Shitty there wasnt any instructions included but that is par for the course with thier stuff.