Barber 08 pics

I love that featherbed flathead...khk? I think that was before they called 'em sportsters.

I could spend weeks in that museum and still miss stuff. One day I will make it out there!

You are correct a K model, just before a sportster..

You better be there next year, make plans now! I had cold ones waiting for you in the cooler.. I drank them tho! What's not to like, racing, a kick ass museum filled with bikes you don't see every day and drinking at a camp fire with like minded buds...

Bonafide

NBR founder
Nice meetin ya Keith. I'm sure campin in the park is fun and all - but with all the rain on Friday? Thanks, but I spent enough years in the Army to know I dont like it.

Watched these jockey-shifted Indians run on Sunday. Holy shiite! The frame flexin like a straw - the rider bouncing like a pogo on that seat ?!?! ... all at 100 mph!?!? Those guys are two wheel heros! crazy-wacked-out-of-their-mind kind of heros.

Barber-08075.jpg

LoL! Yeah Bud those foot clutch guys are nuts!! The rain was not that bad, I water proofed the tent before and had a 10X10 pop up.. A cooler full of beer was helping to.. See you and John in the spring for some riding.. BTW It was nice meeting you..

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
Good to see you too Keith. Glad ya'll had a safe trip back. Keep posting on the Norton Project.

Looking forward to Spring already, it was 31 in Blue Ridge Sun morning, but did manage to make it up to the mid 60's by late afternoon.

D9

Vendor
JOhn, just watched the slide show - great pics! That's it - I'm goin to
Barber come hell or high water... had to be amazing to see & hear the vintage
racers... that alone would be worth it, but with the Museum there too... is there a better, more accessible collection of incredible bikes on the planet? It's almost too much to take in... motorcycle sensory overload, hell yes!