Bar Ends - best mounting position?

kdlutes

Scooter
I always enjoy the many viewpoints on this forum, so here's another chance to express your opinion...

While getting my Bonnie ready for spring, I messed around adjusting the bar ends. Which of the four do you think is the best, and by "best" I mean the one that looks the best/coolest?

A, B, C, or D?

barendsabcd.png

JimmyR

Street Tracker
In the bars that I go to the mirrors are usually behind the bartender. I don't like the mirrors being there because there's a big bald guy staring at me the whole time I'm trying to enjoy my beer. So I sit at the end of the bar where I can't see him. Please don't encourage bar-end mirrors.

In the bars that I go to the mirrors are usually behind the bartender. I don't like the mirrors being there because there's a big bald guy staring at me the whole time I'm trying to enjoy my beer. So I sit at the end of the bar where I can't see him. Please don't encourage bar-end mirrors.

Haha clever!

kdlutes

Scooter
Well as I expected, there is no consensus. I think I've got them in position C now.

The one that lets you see the best.

At the risk of inviting criticism, isn't the point of this type of bar end mirrors to look cool? Minimalism and all that? I rarely ride with my head down in the "go fast" position.

I mean, if I only wanted the best visibility I would have left on my Yamaha VMax mirrors.