Bar End Mirrors?

taw1126

Scooter
That looks good. A buddy of mine has been trying to convince me to put the CRG's on my Scrambler for a couple of months but I thought they'd look too "cafe". Now I agree that by eliminating the mouse ears the Scrambler looks more like the original TR6C's (sold without mirrors).

Looks like I'm out another couple hundred bucks...

MuckSavage

Scooter
Not a scrambler, but here is my SE with Napoleon's.

img0042aat.jpg

Favorite thing (other than debaffle my pipes) that I've done to my bike.

wiseanhyzer

Two Stroke
That looks good. A buddy of mine has been trying to convince me to put the CRG's on my Scrambler for a couple of months but I thought they'd look too "cafe". Now I agree that by eliminating the mouse ears the Scrambler looks more like the original TR6C's (sold without mirrors).

If you just want to try some out...
I bought some cheap ones on ebay a couple months ago. $25 shipped for a pair. They are not "high quality", and probably wouldn't withstand much abuse. I don't think any bar end mirror would hold up well if you dropped your Scrambler. I really like the position and view the bar ends give. Thumbs up from me.

I haven't decided yet what to do when they break. Splurge for CRG's, or keep rotating cheap ones.

I thought so too but once on, they're great. Plus you really *can* fold 'em back for lane-splitting as the name suggests.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
My Bonnie is the first bike I have with barends. I won't have another without em. Amazing what you can see behind you.