Bar End Mirror recommendations

Napoleons. Not as small or as billet as some other popular ones, but they're tough as hell, you can actually see a lot with them, and they're not too much $$$. I have 'em in black on both clip ons.

FrankieD

Scooter
I like the CRGs.

+3

CRG lane splitters on NH M Bars
ry%3D480

On stock bars
ry%3D400

Craigore

TT Racer
Dude, gotta say, my motorcycle was hijacked for a few minutes and then dumped on it's side shortly after- The napoleon mirror took the brunt of the fall and basically saved my tank and everything else from getting all shitted up. Guess what, the thing didn't even break! Best $30 i ever spent. Plus you can see really well with them.

BlackBonNYC

Two Stroke
I have a pair CRG knockoffs that I got for 20 bucks (shipped!) from ebay.

The only downside is they don't fold back like crg lane splitters

I had napoleons before but I found the field of view poor. There is a much much larger rearview with these round convex mirrors.

One thing to note. The expansion mechanism of these was poor so I modded them to use the napoleon installation expansion mechanism (which is a little better) so they are nice and snug.

Attachments

• Picture 020c.jpg
    Picture 020c.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Dude, gotta say, my motorcycle was hijacked for a few minutes and then dumped on it's side shortly after- The napoleon mirror took the brunt of the fall and basically saved my tank and everything else from getting all shitted up. Guess what, the thing didn't even break! Best $30 i ever spent. Plus you can see really well with them.

this happened to me too. We were hauling 4 bikes cross country in an enclosed trailer and mine fell over, unfortunately onto my friend's bike. It rode like that for probably 400 miles, jostling about and flopping around, and the Napoleon mirror took all of the damage. My bike was 100% undamaged, but my friend's bike got kinda fucked up where the mirror banged on it. I blamed him though b/c he tied the bikes down :D

Mahart

Two Stroke
The ones I have came with everything needed. Take off the caps and screw on the new ones.

Attachments

• mirrors.jpg
    mirrors.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 0