BA Moto Ammo cans and brackets for sale

I have a set of nearly new BA-MOTO ammo can panniers for sale for less than half price. $150 and you pay for the shipping. I used them on one trip to California and back and recently sold the bike. These will fit any recent Triumph Bonneville. To quote the BA Moto folks "These are a very stout setup with thousands of miles of testing (filled with beer!) under the roughest conditions (droping bikes on them) including road trips, daily commuting and even a few dirt roads! The brackets are hand made and stand up to BA-MOTO's tough standards. We wouldn't put it here if it was crap! The Boxes have two knobs that unscrew from the inside, and mounting pins on the lower part of the box for easy removal. Easy quick installation". If your looking for the right style of travel storage for bikes like these. . .this is it. You can email or call me at 206-910-1177 (Seattle area)

UNABLE TO DECIPHER DELETE PROCESS BUT PARTS HAVE BEEN SOLD

Last edited:

kdlutes

Scooter
I'm interested. Can you post interior dimensions? Can you have a passenger with these cans mounted? Are they steel/heavy? Any idea how much shipping will cost to Indiana?

Hey there. Yes you can have a passenger. The brackets are designed so that they attach to the rear end of the seat frame on the top and the inside of the passenger foot peg at the bottom leaving enough room for a passenger's legs/feet. It's a very clean design that keeps them close to the frame and well positioned. I haven't seen a better design for this bike. As far as weight goes…they are probably 35 lbs. or so. The shipping from Long Beach to Seattle was 50 bucks so I would imagine that shipping from Seattle to Indiana would be similar. Here is a link with more information about the cans and the BA Moto folks that make them. http://bikernetbaggers.com/pages/baggers_and_beer.aspx

and here is another link… http://kozmoto.com/featured/baggers-‘n’-beer/

Inside dimensions are 17 1/4" long, 5 1/2" wide, 10" deep.
Construction of both boxes and brackets are welded steel…heavy enough to drop the bike on with no effect.
weight is 16 lbs. each side bracket and box for a total of 32 lbs.

Last edited: