AZ BIR CA Ride Video

DandyDoug

750cc
I watched most of it , looks like you all had fun.
One question ?

What's with the hollering SHAKE & BAKE every time you pass someone ?

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Great video! I liked it ending up at the Rock Store since a buddy of mine lives five minutes away from there and I've been there on numerous Sundays back in the day.

gmike

moped
I liked it, going to watch it again. Maybe this time I wont be so nervous. Good job on whoever put that together

Mike

" Phoenix to Phoenix via, Big Bear, Lee Vining, Knights Ferry, Mariposa, Monterey, Big Sur, Pismo Beach, Santa Barbara, Malibu, Wrightwood, and home to Phoenix. 13 riders, 4 days, 4 GoPros and 1200 miles."

Last edited:

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Dudes!!! This video kicks ass!!!! +100!!!!! Love the sound track, the roads, the riding, the bikes.

Shake and Bake!! Awesome video - congrats.

I'm going to watch it a few more times. Thanks for posting and don't miss another ride like that, what are you crazy? ;-)

Flaco

750cc
Thanks for posting and don't miss another ride like that, what are you crazy? ;-)

No. I had surgery and was out from work for three months.
Jeff, (ESSO) and the BIR clan do ride...hard...
After our first ride the young hooligans said "We didn't think you would ride that fast!" (I replied "I'm old but not slow".)

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Oh sorry I forgot. i think you did post that here. Are you all better and back? Next time, eh?

They ride very well, I would fit right in. Its a pleasure riding with people who are good and confident and quick. Nice roads.

Again, one of the best vids, for many reasons. Thanks.

Trebo

Scooter
Very, Very Envious. Great Trip. Inspiring Video. Like the others, I'll be watching this more than the three times I have already.