Arrow Exhaust Parts

RoyNC

Street Tracker
Does anyone know where to order parts for the Arrow Exhaust?

I have lost a few bolts over the last two years and I would like to replace them with the originals. My local dealer told me they could not get just the three bolts I need. The replacements I have been using have also fell out over time and loctite has not held them in.

dschief

750cc
Are they anything special?
Most good hardware stores or auto parts stores carry a full line of metric bolts that should fit your needs, and would most likely be a whole lot cheaper than going for OEM parts. If you have the installation instructions, they may even give you the bolt sizes you need.

RoyNC

Street Tracker
Unfortunately getting a 6m bolt to match the exact same length is harder than I expected. It would be nice to find something that fix more exact, hence the request. I tried Home Depot and Lowes and Napa. So far nothing exactly right.

drlapo

Hooligan
buy a longer bolt and a nut
thread the nut on the bolt all the way
cut bolt to length remove nut to clean up the threads

strokerlmt

I have been through this........go buy any stainless steel bolts and nuts you can find at a good hardware store and cut and make it work. If you call ARROW they will sell sell you the same thing for 3 or 4 or 5 times what they are worth.
With respect......do it yourself......
LMT