Anyone selling a single seat & rack?

Deano

Two Stroke
Hi,
is anyone wanting to sell a single seat & rack out there, and would be prepared to ship to NZ if all costs covered? tried on the selling forum, but no luck. Not worried about used condition either.

Deano

Two Stroke
Deano, i have what your looking for and i,m in aus. reply and we can disscus further. Cheers John

That's awesome John. I notice there is no private message option attached to your profile, so will do it here if that's OK. What would you be wanting in Aus $ for it? Is it the Triumph seat and rack? Condition? blah blah. I think if you went to any courier type company they will send to NZ as I have got stuff from there before. Should be not too much hassle for you, and pass any cost on to me here as part of the transaction. Cheers mate.
I hear that if you stick an Aussie 'Airhawk' on the single seat, its about as comfy as it gets.

G,Day Dean sorry for slack reply. seat is triumph original been on bike for about 10hrs max. veering away from scram look so it don,t suit anymore. is in a1 nick except for one tiny hole where stand sunk in hard ground and seat hit pole. was rather pissed off. any way if you want pics send me email address and i will send and we can duscuss price, will be no problem to send to you as i used to send V8 extractors to NZ. sorry i,m rather new to this site and am not so familiar with it,s operation

Cheers John

Deano

Two Stroke
G,Day Dean sorry for slack reply. seat is triumph original been on bike for about 10hrs max. veering away from scram look so it don,t suit anymore. is in a1 nick except for one tiny hole where stand sunk in hard ground and seat hit pole. was rather pissed off. any way if you want pics send me email address and i will send and we can duscuss price, will be no problem to send to you as i used to send V8 extractors to NZ. sorry i,m rather new to this site and am not so familiar with it,s operation

Cheers John

hey John, good man. My email is: