Anyone Know what these are worth?

RumRunner

Street Tracker
I'm going to be clearing out some space, and I'm going to have a Clip-On eliminator kits for a Thruxton, and set of Ikon shocks for a Thruxton. Any ideas on what they're worth?

I'm going to be clearing out some space, and I'm going to have a Clip-On eliminator kits for a Thruxton, and set of Ikon shocks for a Thruxton. Any ideas on what they're worth?

Depending on age, mileage and condition 40 to 60% of new price should get you in the ball park.

RumRunner

Street Tracker
I'm not sure what brand it is, that's the problem they were on my 04 thruxton that I bought. Luckily the guy save the stock stuff so I through the stock triple clamp back on with a set of custom clip-on when I got it. It's a complete setup (triple clamp, 3/4" handle bars, clamps, longer brake & clutch cable)

RumRunner

Street Tracker
Lahiredgun,

Not sure what brand it is honestly. It would come with the top triple clamp, the bars, longer clutch cable and brake line. You'd need to get new crush washers for the brake line, and new rings to go where the stock clip-ons where. I checked with British Customs and a few other places you can get those for like $20. I'd take $225 for everything.

nohawk

Rocker
Why do I always miss deals on good shocks? Maybe I should just hardtail mine and be done with it. Congrats Craigore, whatcha gonna do with your old ones?

nohawk

Rocker
I'm still wanting a scrambler, so if I find one that's cheap I'll hardtail the bonneville. Promise.

Craigore

TT Racer
I was looking at it.. but that Choppahead frame is almost $2k!

and I really don't care for the looks of that weld on dealie

sportsters are super common though and hardtails plentiful

nohawk

Rocker
A hardtail is pretty easy to fab up. I keep thinking about ride quality but I only have maybe 3" of travel now with these HD shocks.