Anybody have the Triumph slip-on peashooters?

crikket44

Scooter
I was wondering what your thoughts are on the sound of the triumph made slip-ons for the t100. The bike sounds like a scooter at the moment. I live in San Francisco and want to hear my bike without having it too loud (the one request from my wife). Let me know if you think I should go another route.

Carnation

Street Tracker
I had them on both of my T100s. They sound alot healthier than the stockers but are not what you would call LOUD.

Last edited:

Carnation

Street Tracker
That T100 is pictured with the silencers you're talking about - TORs. They're a couple of inches shorter than the stockers.

kinky stunt

Street Tracker
I live in SF and have TORs on my 06 Bonneville 790. I could meet you someplace and you can hear them next to your stockers.
Lemme know.

crikket44

Scooter
Thanks Kink, I am sold on the TORS now, if just to keep it Triumph. Come on in to my bar. I work at Americano at the hotel Vitale, across form the ferry building. I got your first five cocktails, would love to see your bike. I work Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri.

nigel

Scooter
Thanks Kink, I am sold on the TORS now, if just to keep it Triumph. Come on in to my bar. I work at Americano at the hotel Vitale, across form the ferry building. I got your first five cocktails, would love to see your bike. I work Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri.

Ha ha, just how many people are gonna claim that they're "Kink" and get the free drinks, If I'm ever in SF I will pop in for a "BMW":cheers: