Anybody buy a new bonny lately?

TXRider60

Scooter
Really enjoying the '09 Bonneville I bought new, last fall: For me, it's the perfect bike, just as it is (now that I've added a small windshield, BillyBars, handlebar risers, mirror extensions, luggage rack, mini-tach inD9 bracket, adjustable rider pegs, and an aftermarket T100 seat)...

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Have had my 07 Black since it was new and I haven't regretted the purchase. My only regret is I don't ride it enough.

Deek

Scooter
4 months ago I bought a new Suzuki DR650. I love it but it has it's place. Prior to that I had a very nice Yammy XS650. I really miss the standard streetbike.

I'm thinking about now buying a Bonneville for a second bike...maybe something for longer rides. Not sure what model or color. I think I like the T100.

deck99

I recently bought a 2010 Bonneville to add to the BMW R1200RT in the garage. It's a WONDERFUL second motorcycle. Lots of fun to ride something that's much lighter, handles very well, and if more of a "minimalist" motorcycle.

When I bought my Bonnie, Triumph sent me a center stand, extra seat, and grab rail. I was not aware of that promotion before I bought the motorcycle in late February of this year. Not sure if that promotion is still active, buy it's worth a call to the dealer.

tv guy

Scooter
I bought a new Bonneville in December. I'm still in the "honey moon" period and my DR650 has become my #2 bike.

They are very different in the way they deliver power, ride and handle; both are great fun in their own way. Triumph is pretty good about giving demo rides give the Bonnie try before you commit.

With the value of the DR so low I can afford to keep both, the Bonneville for pavement and the DR for "the other" :c

Cheers!