Another newb saying hello

Crispy

Scooter
Hello from eastern Long Island, NY.

My first Triumph. A 2011 black bonnie. And i`m in love...

Here she is crammed in my garage. Bone stock with some predator slips on, on order currently to get the party started proper like.

34oxd9y.jpg

cycleddie

Scooter
Congrats on the new bike and welcome! This is a great forum with guys (and gals) who really know what they are talking about AND they're cool about it. If you ever take the Bonnie over on the ferry to New London, Ct, let me know, I'll show you around some great roads in my neck o' the woods!

Savantjk

Street Tracker
Welcome to a world of temptation! At one point in time my bike looked similar to yours.. after seeing and reading about mods guys were doing on here I've ended up with something a good bit different!

FoothillRyder

Two Stroke
Welcome to the zoo!

You're gonna love having a trustworthy machine you can customize and work on without a second mortgage. :welcome::beer:

koifarm

Hooligan
Welcome !

Always nice to have a brand new one in your shop....kinda like a new girlfriend but different...
Beware the dreaded "Mod" virus though, you can easily spend more than the bike cost in fun toys to make it special.....:lol3:
Welcome to the forum...enjoy !!:welcome:

:sidecar:
Koi

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Welcome!! Ride the thing a while before you get the urge to mod out the bike. You will get the urge and you will spend buckage. Just spend it wisely.

wobblygong

Street Tracker
Welcome Crispy.
Another Triumph virgin!
Now that she's popped your cherry, there's no end to the fun you two'll have.