Another Hello from Perth Western Australia

Kapyong

moped
Hi from sunny Perth, Western Australia; it is winter here and it is a nice sunny 20 Celsius at the mo at 3pm in the arvo! Doesn’t get much better than that, why aren’t I out on my Thruxton today you ask if the weather is so good? Well I ride every day, all year and the chores have to be attended to and there is tomorrow.

So who am I, my name is Steve and I ride a 2010SE Thruxton, with enough bling changes to make it pretty unique.

How did I find this forum? After seeing a 2011 Thruxton at the track last week I got chatting to the owner and we were discussing his frontend changes and mentioned the forum and the D9 gauge bracket he had fitted so here I am.

The styling that the D9 afforded with a set of Woodcraft clip ons had me drooling and I was envisaging the changed looks to my ride. I will be making similar changes soon but thought I had better say hello first.

This is my ride at the track in June 2012, Thruxton’s can corner!

Attachments

• 2012 06 27 PERTH  BIKE TRACK B&W_sml.jpg
    2012 06 27 PERTH BIKE TRACK B&W_sml.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 0

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
That is a really cool shot of the Thrux! Welcome to the forum...it's a good place to shoot the shit or to get some info if you have issues with your bike.

TJohn

moped
Hay Hay, another Sandgroper, welcome Kapyong :D
You mentioned the Track, I can see the Wanneroo sign in your photo.
Do you ride there?
I'm going on the 29th to watch my Brother, Des Harvey, in the sidecars. He's the current State Champion and Australian No 3 :)
Maybe We'll run into each other on the day. I'll go and have a squizzy at the solos, a favourite pastime in the breaks :D

Regards TJ

Kapyong

moped
Guys,

Thanks for the welcome.

The only Track work I do is Trakdayz, the majority of us are just out there to improve riding skills and have fun, not to mention staying sunny side up.

TJohn, I may get up there for a look however I am scheduled to work all weekend or at least until the job is complete which will hopefully be by Saturday provided we put the hard yards in.

I am looking forward to contributing and gaining information from this forum as there is always someone with knowledge that I don't possess.

Steve