Another from the Mitten State

RPT100KP

moped
Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm from SW Michigan and just picked up a 2013 Cranberry Bonneville T100. I bought it on a Monday and was able to put all of 60 miles on it that day. I woke up on Tuesday to sound of the snowplow going down our road so our riding season has come to an end. Even if the snow melts our riding is over as the roads are now covered with salt.

Oh well, I knew it when I bought it. Now it gives me some time to order a few things and "make it mine"

I've ordered a Thruxton gel seat and a cowl and as soon as I get the nerve up I'm going to cut the tail off the fender to just below the license plate.

I see there are a couple of others on this board from the West Michigan area. I look forward to getting together for a ride.

Thanks for your time and I already appreciate the help from this forum.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Welcome aboard! This is a great forum and even better crowd that hang out. Throw up some pics when you get a chance and I understand your snow dilemma!

Clyde12

Scooter
Welcome. I have a good friend from your area…. he grew up in the "thumb" of the mitten.
I got my Bonnie late in the season, too….just put her away today.

RPT100KP

moped
It's time to put the cycles away for the winter. Thankfully I have a heated garage so all I have to do is make sure I rotate the battery tender.

Attachments

• Garage Picture -website.jpg
    Garage Picture -website.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 0

RPT100KP

moped
People say "why do you mow your own lawn? you can hire someone to do it." I tell them, because I mow my own lawn I can afford my hobby. I will admit the Spyder is a luxury I couldn't resist. By time that was over it cost me a refrigerator, an iPhone 5 and a complete bedspread and curtains. We've been married 26 years....21 of the best years of my life.

beemerrich

Street Tracker
Welcome. Being from Grand Rapids, my bike is tucked away as well. Quite a few west michigan types on the forums...though I only ride on occasion with one buddy from Kalamazoo. The rest of my riding is either solo or with guys riding inferior machines...

Cheers,

--Rich

Ripcode

Scooter
Welcome!

I'm from Muskegon. Thruxton is also stowed. :(

Beemerrich - Next spring I will try and get in a ride with you guys! I would love to see your bike in person.

RPT100KP

moped
Great to hear from Muskegon, lived there from 87-97 and worked for Sytsema's on Apple Avenue when I got out of college. It would be a nice ride up to Muskegon dinner.