Another FNG

I'm just another T100 rider signing up for the first time here.

Hi. I'll put some stuff up on the profile once I figure some of the toggles out.

Hello, Henry! Welcome!

Let's see a pic of the bike!:wave:

Sure Hank, how about 2; one today of me and the bike, 75 degrees in No Wisconsin today. I'm just getting ready to head out to run some errands taking the long way. Only my 2nd ride of the new season.

IMG_0332.jpg

This is a head to head of my friends 1976 Bonneville and mine. My bike is stock. I'm very good about maintaining it but, I'm not a gifted wrench so I just try not to screw things up to much.

Coroner1625.jpg

Nick Morey

Rocker
Thanks for pics. Nice comparo of old & new. Is your's a 2008? We should be getting some warm weather here (north tip of NY) in a couple of days, looking forward to getting out and logging on some miles!
:scooter:

Thanks for pics. Nice comparo of old & new. Is your's a 2008? We should be getting some warm weather here (north tip of NY) in a couple of days, looking forward to getting out and logging on some miles!
:scooter:

You're East of us and I beleive its heading your way, you'll love it however it is windy with a capital WINDY!

Mine is a 2006. So the bikes are 30 years apart. Its amazing how the kids get bigger than the parents.

koifarm

Hooligan
Welcome aboard.
Where bouts in Wisconsin are you, I love the area around Minocqua and used to summer in Harshaw on one of the lakes there....lived in Milwaukee for the longest time...
Should be getting into prime bike weather up thataway I would think.....

Welcome aboard.
Where bouts in Wisconsin are you, I love the area around Minocqua and used to summer in Harshaw on one of the lakes there....lived in Milwaukee for the longest time...
Should be getting into prime bike weather up thataway I would think.....

North of Minocqua, in the Chequamegon Bay area. Its been absolutely nuts up here weather wise. We should be in the 40's for highs. I left the house at 6 PM for a short ride tonight, on the south side of the Bay it was 70 degrees. Over on the northside it was 47. Inland it was 70. Most years we'll still have snow on the ground.

KingBear

Hooligan
Greetings and welcome Henry. For now you're an FNG but soon enough you'll just be another plain old FG like the rest of us.

Cheers :cheers: