Another ex T-Rat.nutter!

Trypcil

Scooter
Seemed like the logical progression! Since it's complete spiral into crappiness and hypocrisy - so here I am, amongst the sane again!:headbang2:

Welcome dude....breathe in...SSssssssmmmm....Breathe out...HHhhhhhaaaaaaa.....

You have officially been exorcised....

Enjoy your stay in Triumph Heaven...we all love it here...

Cheers man,

Bret....:wave:

DavidC

Rocker
There is absolutley nothing wrong with TRN - as long as you think the right thoughts. Lies are truth; evil is good. Step into the machine please?:rtfr:

Hey. Good to see you here Tryp, I've been hoping you'd jump ship. Your wry, left-field observations were wasted on those losers anyway. & you'll be much more appreciated here.

Trypcil

Scooter
Thanks Guys! I will keep it civilised and humorous as much as I can - at the moment I'm reeling from the dumbness of some of the moderators - definitely fixed in their views. Though there are a few die-hards over there still thrashing about like they can change stuff but the rot is well set, if not spastic
in it's condition or prolapsed somewhat.:eeek: Good to be here guys! :beer:

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Sane. . . sanity. . . what is sanity?? Welcome to the dark. . .no wait that was the dark side. . .welcome from the dark side??? Good to have ya!

Trypcil

Scooter
That trn Avatar was not of me, it actually was of a real life clown, I took the photo while in Russia back in 2003 while working there - the photo was taken at the Moscow State circus. My present Avatar.... I wonder if you know who it is.... - actually not a very nice man -> Felix Dzerzhinsky is his name and this bust is actually inside of the old KGB building in good old downtown Moscow. I've also got a picture of me siting in Putin's desk when he ran the agency before his present role. Anyway it doesn't say anything about my politics so please don't presume I'm a commie pinko - it's just me looking for something interesting, maybe I'll change it soon for something else. :pick:

Last edited:

kinky stunt

Street Tracker
That trn Avatar was not of me, it actually was of a real life clown, I took the photo while in Russia back in 2003 while working there - the photo was taken at the Moscow State circus. My present Avatar.... I wonder if you know who it is.... - actually not a very nice man -> Felix Dzerzhinsky is his name and this bust is actually inside of the old KGB building in good old downtown Moscow. I've also got a picture of me siting in Putin's desk when he ran the agency before his present role. Anyway it doesn't say anything about my politics so please don't presume I'm a commie pinko - it's just me looking for something interesting, maybe I'll change it soon for something else. :pick:

I try not to presume anything of anyone, Bolshie or otherwise. Politics has little to do with the fact that clowns give me the creeps.

Attachments

• nobozos.jpg
    nobozos.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 0

Trypcil

Scooter
Well I say that because there are plenty of Clowns out there at the moment in politics - giving us all the creeps!:mad2: Oh & FYI about 100 of those Bolsheviks came from NY and were never natives of Russia!!!!?????

Last edited:

Bonafide

NBR founder
I don't think this is going to work out - bye!:rtfr:

At this douchebag's request, he's no longer allowed access to the forum.

For some reason, he had a hard concept of the idea, "NO POLITICS" and doesnt like being reminded of that. Then again, I cant remember EVER seeing him talk about motorcycles on rat.net ... nothing but political BS. Go figure.

:T