And today... a club is born!

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
Me and five friends decided to make our own damn club.

If you live in the SF East Bay and want some people to ride with, let me know! I will be making updates to the site soon. Today is the FIRST day It's been live.

We got us a Kawasaki build we will be posting about.

www.lastplacers.com

There will be a facebook fan page for communication up soon too. Mean while stuff we do will be posted on the calendar.

--R!

pepper

Street Tracker
Have great fun and enjoy yourselves! Are you going to register with the AMA?

I like clubs and have been involved in several and, having recently moved to the city, I'm actively looking for a group where the machine of choice is vintage british iron.

I like clubs and have been involved in several and, having recently moved to the city, I'm actively looking for a group where the machine of choice is vintage british iron.

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought you are BIR Pepper? That's a "club" I'd join but unfortunately theres nowhere in my locale where I can pay my dues.

Never mind. Ride on cyber brothers!

Cheers,

Pikey.

dschief

750cc
Some buddies of mine and I started the AARP motorcycle gang last year. 2 Triumphs, 1 Honda, and a Yamaha 650 V-star. The 2 Triumphs and 1 Honda always have to stop and wait for the Yamaha to catch up at stop signs. He's also the oldest guy in the gang.

We had 2 younger guys ride with us one time, on matching Honda VTX1300s (it was so cute), they couldn't keep up in the curves so they left us early. Young kids on big cruisers are funny, they just don't get it.

Oxblood

750cc
Good luck, just don't put any MC shit on your stuff unless you're looking for trouble

Outta of high school my friends and I made the The Nightmares MC. We painted a logo on our jackets with Nightmares MC above and Sin City below. I rode for 4-5 years in Nevada, California, Colorado and finally NC with my bikes as my only form of transportation rocking that and never had one person give me any trouble, including to and from the Laughlin River run a couple of times. In the end I decided it was silly and removed it but the whole don't call yourself a MC cause the big guys will get pissy never happened to me.

Just my 2 cents,
Oxblood

Last edited:

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
+1 to Oxblood; there's this urban myth or something that you put a MC cube on your back and the evil barbarians will be looking to run you down!! There are certain things to follow...things to do, things not to do. The only thing I would suggest being mindful of is if you want to run a 3PP on your back. It might be in your best interest to look into the proper protocol of a 3PP if that is what you are going to do. If you're not doing a 3PP then put up whatever you like and have fun with it!

pepper

Street Tracker
Maybe I'm wrong but I thought you are BIR Pepper? That's a "club" I'd join but unfortunately theres nowhere in my locale where I can pay my dues.

Never mind. Ride on cyber brothers!

Cheers,

Pikey.

Nope, not BIR Pikey although I visit the national forum from time to time. I was asked to join in a couple rides with the Arizona Clan last year but work kept getting in the way. Now that I've moved down here, and have the time, kinda thought I'd look around for a bit and see what's what. Maybe you and your buddies could petition for a Thai chapter seeing as you're all alone up north.

Nope, not BIR Pikey although I visit the national forum from time to time. I was asked to join in a couple rides with the Arizona Clan last year but work kept getting in the way. Now that I've moved down here, and have the time, kinda thought I'd look around for a bit and see what's what. Maybe you and your buddies could petition for a Thai chapter seeing as you're all alone up north.

Yep, we could call it "The Bamboo Chapter" and I could be prez or "The Big Stick"! LOL.

BTW, nice site Ryan with some cool bikes esp the 73 Sporty.

Cheers,

Pikey.

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
Outta of high school my friends and I made the The Nightmares MC. We painted a logo on our jackets with Nightmares MC above and Sin City below. I rode for 4-5 years in Nevada, California, Colorado and finally NC with my bikes as my only form of transportation rocking that and never had one person give me any trouble, including to and from the Laughlin River run a couple of times. In the end I decided it was silly and removed it but the whole don't call yourself a MC cause the big guys will get pissy never happened to me.

Just my 2 cents,
Oxblood

Meh. We probably wont put any MC stuff on our jackets for the reason: I dont wanna fuck up my jacket!

I dont really think it's a big deal. As long as your not ripping another clubs logo Or TRYING to look like an outlaw.

I think with the way the lastplacers logo looks anyways, gangs that MIGHT care... wouldent care. It looks pretty generic.

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker

Im pretty certain we won't register with anything! We more-less just needed space on the internet to coordinate hang outs and rides. Then the idea of Oh, and lets make it a club came about.

We have a lot of really great REAL clubs in Nor Cal. Ton Up Norcal is pretty awesome. But they are mostly South Bay. I got tired of the ride out there. Its pretty damn far from East Bay.

tezza

Street Tracker
Hey Pikey, or should i say "The Big Stick",at least you wont have any arguments at the club meetings LOL