And then there were two...

innominate

Street Tracker
bonnie now has a big sis in the garage. been wanting one for awhile. finally decided to just get one.

IMG_5050.jpg

mark66

TT Racer
Congratulations on bonnies' new sister! Sweet. Now how are you going to divide your attention between them without making either one of them jealous of the other?:d

innominate

Street Tracker
yeah would like to but if not no big deal.
we'll have to get together so you can take it out. i dont think it'll sell anytime soon

tigers and bonnies place nice together ... I have a black and blazing orange pair ...:)
i saw an orange one for sale the day after i got this one home. i really like the orange but i'm happy with white too

it looks sweet! any plans for mods?
the po has already modded her some. he lowered the stock can and put a full size pannier on the right side. he gave me his aftermarket top box since it wouldnt fit on his new ride. hid headlight. speedohealer w/ gear indicator. hyperlites. crashbars. gel seat. a couple acces sockets here and there. heated grips and handguards. and racetech springs and valves up front with an ohlin in the back.

Speed3Chris

I like Dick
Innominate,
Did you consider the Sprint ST at all? The Tiger is a very comfortable sit because of its height but a bit more top heavy. Curious if you tested a Sprint when deciding?
Congrats.

innominate

Street Tracker
Innominate,
Did you consider the Sprint ST at all? The Tiger is a very comfortable sit because of its height but a bit more top heavy. Curious if you tested a Sprint when deciding?
Congrats.

i've only sat on a sprint. never took one out. i def like a more upright position though. and i just like the look of the tiger better.

i also have a honda st1300. all my other bikes are feather weights compared to that beast

How does the Tiger vs FZ1 vs St1300 compare in power? I *think* I already know the answer, but I've never ridden any of them so it'd be cool to hear it from someone that owns them.

innominate

Street Tracker
How does the Tiger vs FZ1 vs St1300 compare in power? I *think* I already know the answer, but I've never ridden any of them so it'd be cool to hear it from someone that owns them.

Haven't really thrashed the tiger yet. Given the differences in gearing and engine characteristics the fz feels like the thoroughbred(sp?). That thing gets buzzy crusin down the road but it loves to sing and row thru the gears. The St is deceptive. You feel like ur putting along but the speedo reads 90. The tigers engine feels simular to the v4. I read where ppl think inline 4s don't have soul. I think it's a fun ride. You'll def have to take her out for a spin before I sell her.

innominate

Street Tracker
i stretched the tigers legs this morning. as much as one can during the morning commute. she def pulls and doesnt mind spinnin thru the revs. the gearin is closer than the fz. but i guess that has to do with how the engines make there power. the st and tiger feel like v8's and the fz feels like a vtec