All weather/ outdoor cover

dbacher06

Scooter
Anyone know of a good all weather/ outdoor cover? The only one that i have seen is the one that Triumph sells and its $145.00 not including tax or shipping.

Is that my best bet or does anyone have experience with something else?

Thanks,

AceT100

Rocker
Harbor Freight Tarp & a couple of bungee ropes. Works for me...Here & in the UK for 2 years on my Ducati.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Well, since I see you're in the Sultry South, whatever you get should breathe a bit I think. I've used blankets with tarps etc. If the Triumph cover is well designed it might be worth the money.

BobM

Two Stroke
Do you have a PEP Boys automotive near you, $39.99, that is they work great here

Last edited:

normandy

Street Tracker
I paid a bit more but I'm glad that I did. I got a GARDIAN cover which is UV resistive, top vented, burn resist bottom panels, tie downs and fits well. About a C note.

grindal

Scooter
i use a cheap cover, paid like 15 euro's for it. (bought a spare one if this one fails)
It protects the bike all year round but i must admit that sometime i just dont use it (lazy)

My bike stand all year rond outside (now in quite a dirty condition) because i spray it with a silicone-spray to prevent from the salt on the roads...

Belgian greetz

dbacher06

Scooter
Ended up buying a Triumph one. Spent the $150.00. Cant beat the fit and quality and I like the Triumph logo's on the outside as well.

I just got the Dowco Guardian WeatherAll Plus for about $75 shipped. It fits well and seems to be high quality. My last cover dry-rotted after about 2 years and got to the point that it tore on any snag. This one seems better made.