Airbox removal question

drmuonfunk

Scooter
I apologize if this topic has been hammered on but I can't seem to find anything in regards to unreliability once removed. Does anyone have any bad experiences after removing the airbox? My plan is to do the airbox removal and add predators. At the moment I have off road pipes. With that said if anyone is interested in off Road pipes I could be in the sellers market.

Thanks for paying attention and have a safe and happy holiday!

MCF

SCBonneville

Two Stroke
I apologize if this topic has been hammered on but I can't seem to find anything in regards to unreliability once removed. Does anyone have any bad experiences after removing the airbox? My plan is to do the airbox removal and add predators. At the moment I have off road pipes. With that said if anyone is interested in off Road pipes I could be in the sellers market.

Thanks for paying attention and have a safe and happy holiday!

MCF

Hmmm... let's see.... 70 hp at the rear wheel... check... 50 lb. ft. of torque... check... Did the air box carve which retained rear fender and air breather tubing hook up integrity... check... Low cost as all you have to come up with is the pod filters and a carb brace... check... Hmmm... issues??? nope!!

Combine the air box carve (or removal kit if you must), good exhaust and a Pieman (Triumph Twin Power.com) rework of your ignitor along with a rejetting of the carbs and you're set to really bringing your Bonnie to life...

Not one negative... other than you have to watch your speed.... TOO MUCH FUN!!!

PS... the hp and torque numbers were achieved using the 790 engine/cams...