Ah Spring!

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Went to a pretty awesome bike meet here in the Mile Hi yesterday. The weather was pretty nice, mid 60s, and my kind of meet. Funky bikes out front and surprise!! About four other Bonnies too. I mention this because My radar is on every time I head out the door for things like another Bonnie sighting.

But....... The main thing is the nice weather. The whole month of April ain't gonna be like that but enough to get my Ya Yas off.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I'll give a toast for the arrival of nice weather! It's always a good thing when 4+ feet of snow starts to melt!

JimmyR

Street Tracker
It's funny because here in the southern hemisphere I feel the same way about this time of year! FINALLY the heat subsides gradually and the perfect riding weather returns. It's nice to be able to wear a good leather jacket while riding and not return in a dripping mess.

It's funny because here in the southern hemisphere I feel the same way about this time of year! FINALLY the heat subsides gradually and the perfect riding weather returns. It's nice to be able to wear a good leather jacket while riding and not return in a dripping mess.

Spot on Jimmy, today was the first time in months that I left home with a jacket on. I'm not an ATGATT kind of bloke but I sure feel a little safer with gloves and jacket.
Autumn (fall) is a great time to ride.

marty

Scooter
Here in the UK things are looking up weatherwise, hundreds of bikes out today, best weekend so far.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Well, I'm hoping for a nice weekend before the next storm hits. Record low for the Mile Hi a day ago. But..... it's in the 40s and the snow is off the streets.

An old classmate of mine wants to go for a ride and I'm hoping to meet her on Saturday.