Additional brake lights

ozbonnie

Scooter
I want to increase my brake light visibility and was wondering if anyone has added more brake lights or converted indicators to flash as brake lights too.

rodburner

Rocker
Sure you can. Any red light can be spliced into the brake light wire for added visibility,from the tiniest,like these "microlasers",
bikemovies037.jpg

http://www.microlazers.com/servlet/StoreFront
to commercial truck lighting,like this one...
Picture015.jpg

jeris355.jpg

The possibilities are endless.

yellowrubiu

Street Tracker
I have the brake light modulator from newbonneville.com. I also installed the signal minder and hooked up the running light features which gives you an option to make your turn signal flash as well when not in use. The two combined makes it very noticeable. You can see what it looks like on one of the videos at the bottom of the page linked from my signature.

ozbonnie

Scooter
rodburner - that looks fantastic, the top photo is exactly the sort of thing i was looking for.

yellowrubiu - I have the signal minder with the options hooked up, but I have the older model without indicator/brake flashers. I believe they flash on the front as well.
The brake modulator I also had, my mates all thought my lights weren't working properly :mad2:

fender

Street Tracker
RodBurner - thanks for posting up the link to the microlazers. I'll be taking a closer look at those.

I was almost about to pick up a kisantech vectraLight. I'm also trying not to become a hood ornament, I've had to many close calls lately.