Ace Cafe coming to Orlando!

strokerlmt

You know it should be very cool, just my opinion, so long as they don't go "Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck" over board merchandize buy buy buy the American way.
LMT

monty

Street Tracker
I wish the team all the best in bringing the Ace to Orlando. However, I hope they remember that bigger is not always better.

The London Ace is quite a small place and that has always been it's charm. It's roots are as a transport cafe. The jury is out regarding museums and bike shops..............We shall see.

Monty

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
The London Ace is quite a small place and that has always been it's charm. It's roots are as a transport cafe.

+1! The other charm about the Ace is that the proper English breakfast plate and the bacon bap is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brass

Two Stroke
is it in Disneyland or is it a stand alone theme park?

Mark, It's a stand alone site on Garland Ave, along side I-4, between Robinson St. & Livingston St., in downtown Orlando. It WILL involve ALL THINGS PETRO, not just bikes. It will have several buildings on the site. Cafe, merchandise, etc.

We (Cafe-Moto Orlando) were invited to last years motorcycle industry show (forgot the official name) at the Orange County Convention Center by Ace Cafe and Dime City Cycles to display our clubs bikes (Cafe, vintage), and got a lot of inside info. from the Ace on the new cafe.

Yes, it will be the first in N. America, but they have already opened smaller sites in two other countries, and are looking to expand to about ten sites globally.