About Hwy. 60 (N. Ga) BAD

jb's Bonne

Two Stroke
Blu, do you work in Dahlonega? I was up at the Robins Nest on Monday for a bite to eat and saw a blue bonneville. Was it you?

BluBonnie

1234 .. I'm a moron
Blu, do you work in Dahlonega? I was up at the Robins Nest on Monday for a bite to eat and saw a blue bonneville. Was it you?

Yep, that was me.

I go there a few times a week for lunch. Good eats.

I live here. No work.

Next time ask any waitress/waiter in there if they know Paul (the younger).
They'll point me out. (there's 2 Paul's that go there- one has a great sandwich in the menu named after him, that's not me. I think they named the toilet or trash bin after me. Not sure that's an honor though...)

Did you ride in? I don't remember seeing any bike that day... no, I think there was a KTM 'ADV' in the lot. You?

jb's Bonne

Two Stroke
Yep, that was me.

I go there a few times a week for lunch. Good eats.

I live here. No work.

Next time ask any waitress/waiter in there if they know Paul (the younger).
They'll point me out. (there's 2 Paul's that go there- one has a great sandwich in the menu named after him, that's not me. I think they named the toilet or trash bin after me. Not sure that's an honor though...)

Did you ride in? I don't remember seeing any bike that day... no, I think there was a KTM 'ADV' in the lot. You?

ya I rode in, my borther-in-law and I parked in front of the dollar store, and walked over. I ride a red and black bonne t100. I used to live in Dahlonega.

BluBonnie

1234 .. I'm a moron
I'll keep an eye out for you next time- same goes for mrt202, whom I kind of 'snubbed' (inadvertently) in a Toccoa gas station.

I do ride a bit.
I guess a couple three hundred miles this week. Same for last week.
Weather has been good for it, not too hot.

Somewhere today I walked by a guy that looked familiar.
We kinda did a double take, but kept on walking.
I get to the parking lot and see a basic black Rocket- DING goes the bell- I met that guy at a RAT run a while back.
I turn around and find him- yep, that was the guy.
We drank a few beers and ate Mexican food somewhere.

The Rocket is an awesome beastie! Especially stripped down and blacked out. Wicked.

mrt202

Street Tracker
Or with cool custom paint! Saw this in Kentuck a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• Copy of m_96d601ffd76af63b71b43ba162bec52e.jpg
    Copy of m_96d601ffd76af63b71b43ba162bec52e.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Copy of m_cfdcdcc8affabbfc0dc2229cf7e201f4.jpg
    Copy of m_cfdcdcc8affabbfc0dc2229cf7e201f4.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 0
  • rocket3 in ky.jpg
    rocket3 in ky.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 0

wiseanhyzer

Two Stroke
Road Snakes

I'm glad I'm not the only one. My first trip up 60, whenever I hit one of those snakes in a turn I felt like I was ice or something. That sh*t sucks!
Pretty ride though. I did a little 'Scramblin' around some of the forest service roads. Good fun, better than 60 for sure.