A Tent with a Motorcycle Garage

KingBear

Hooligan
Saw this on one of my favorite guy-stuff blogs. I tend to be more of a soft-living type in my old age, staying at the Marriott even when I'm out on a motorcycle excursion. But if I were doing the sleeping-on-the-ground thing I would definitely consider this. It's called the Ténéré Expedition Tent from Nomad Tent Company...

nomad-tent.jpg

Read more about it here... Cool Material.

ssjones

750cc
Same here. Camping for us is staying at a Fairfield Inn vs. a Courtyard....
I think that I'd rather have a tent with more living quarters than bike space. Isn't your adventure bike going to be pretty cruddy anyway? <g>

koifarm

Hooligan
Nice tent, I would set it up inside the room at the Hilton..first class campsite...hint, don't run the bike in the room, the smoke will set off the alarms.

RoyNC

Street Tracker
I have camped with my bike a lot. I have never had a need to cover let alone sleep with by bike. Personally I do not see the need for this.

However....the tent is pretty awesome. I instead of putting the bike in the "garage" it sure would give you plenty of room for your gear and you can actually enter the "garage" and stand/move more freely before entering the tent. Rainy days you can still keep your nasty gear outside the tent without actually being outside the tent.

KingBear

Hooligan
Yeah, last time I slept with my bike I was nine years old. My dad wheeled my new Yamaha Mini Enduro into my bedroom for me.