989withD&D 2into1crotch rocket bonnie video

ha! I bet your old neighbor loved that!

damn it revs fast.

It does sound a little funny, not really bad, but not like a bonnie. (did that rhyme?)

She is looking and sounding good there Mike.
I bet she sounds great in person, the sound sucks on those U-tube vid's.
Looking forward to hooking up again some time next year Mike.
Maybe you might want to give some thought to the 2009 Bennington Triumph Bash.
Even if you have to truck her up to VT. there is some beautiful riding up there.

Bill

mikenva

Rocker
yea jeff its sounds wild when you hit it in first gear makes me think it sounds like a 2 stroke kaw h2 .

DavidC

Rocker
Sounded good to me; at one point halfway through it sounded like a tiger growling. You seemed a bit unsteady with the camera. Were you drinking? I hope so!:beer:

D9

Vendor
Sounds like a snarlin' rev-happy MEAN sumbitch! Would enjoy hearing
that live... yes indeed :rock:

good work mike!

Vendor
sounds like shit>>>

Miguel;
I'm not agree with you.
The 2 into 1 sounds great, exotic, not a BBonneville, but nevertheless awesome!
PS: did you dynoed right after?
What are the gains?

mikenva

Rocker
Yea carlos the filters and pipes did the trick .ran it on dyno last week but the guys dyno was acking up didnt get ft/lb readings cause his rpm probe was messing up but hp went up to 89 HP so i think its working now.Going back on dyno next week will send you the sheet then.Getting cold here now all most time to pull it apart and get some more power lol.

Vendor
Yea carlos the filters and pipes did the trick .ran it on dyno last week but the guys dyno was acking up didnt get ft/lb readings cause his rpm probe was messing up but hp went up to 89 HP so i think its working now.Going back on dyno next week will send you the sheet then.Getting cold here now all most time to pull it apart and get some more power lol.

Impressive, that's a substantial gain!
That's good news Mike!