988cc 813cam stroker FCR 39carbs engine

strokerlmt

My riding is changing a lot. Hence the dual/sport build I recently completed. My last ride made me realize that the 988cc engine is over powdered for my back road driving. If someone would like a tried and true engine in excellent shape I would sell this package.
Engine dynoed at 91 HP 67 torque (with tuning there is more there)
988cc
813 cams
FCR 39carbs, nology's, oil pressure gauge, rev limiter, custom crank case return/filter, crank gear welded not press fitted,
9000 +/- miles on the engine
$6000.00 plus shipping
Just an idea.....
LMT

dschief

750cc
And just before Christmas! Now I know what to tell my wife to get me.

If you still feel the same way about selling come March, I might just have to take you up on it!

strokerlmt

And just before Christmas! Now I know what to tell my wife to get me.

If you still feel the same way about selling come March, I might just have to take you up on it!

Hey Dave....this is not something I am doing tomorrow or something I have to do.....Its an interesting idea and when and if you are ready please contact me......best....Lach LMT

dschief

750cc
Hey Dave....this is not something I am doing tomorrow or something I have to do.....Its an interesting idea and when and if you are ready please contact me......best....Lach LMT

I'm with ya Lach!
My bonus rolls out in March, and it would be tempting! I just hope I still have a bike to put it in. I have a one guy that wants to buy my Thruxton, and another guy bugging me about buying my Bonneville. I may be eyeballing a Yamaha FZ-09 by then!