3 sister in the texas hill country

innominate

Street Tracker
a group of 9-10 did the 3 sisters this past weekend:D. mostly triumphs with a couple hondas and a sporty thrown in too. duckman took pics of the scenery . i mostly took pics at the museum in vanderpool. 2112 had some good pics from the museum too.

it was a little over 200 miles of hills and curves finished off with a night of drinkin. can't wait to go back. it was nice to see friends and make a few new ones too

and my bonnie turned 10k on the trip too.

3sistersandmuseumpics002.jpg

Copyof3sistersandmuseumpics004.jpg

yeah, and hows the house comin along? and i still owe ya some beers.

and I'll take those beers!

House is coming along. We fired up the brand new a/c unit today (all new, including the damn ducts too!) and it's nice to have some a/c in there for a change. All the exterior stuff is done, including paint, except for putting shingles on the roof of my covered porch addition. We just need to set 2 tubs, do some tile, sheetrock, paint, etc. Hopefully we'll be moved in w/in 2-3weeks.

Two Stroke
Hey Mark,
Debbie and I had a great time. You and Rebeca are a cool couple.
Tell her we said "Hello" and also, Debbie showed me what "Spoonin" was about once we got back to the room. Duh, on me!

That waiter only took one picture of us but it was a good one. Tomarrow I will try to get around to uploading them and post 'em up here.

Good times for sure.

Two Stroke
And a few more still...
There was a 2/3 scale replica of Stone Hinge so I had to strike a pose.
Looks like a album cover for Triumph road tunes...
3sisters091.jpg

Mark,Becca and DuckMan...
DSC01199.jpg

After all day in the saddle it was time to celibrate my 44th B-day with a cool supper. I had "Chicken Fried-Rib-Eye Steak", best ever!
DSC01200.jpg

After dinner it was pool side with Patron and Shinner Bock at the YO resort.
DSC01201.jpg

Me and Debbie with my I'm drunk and the devil may care look.
DSC01203.jpg

All in all, it was a good time and wouldn't change a thing.

Two Stroke
thanks for postin the pics bert. had a great time. can't wait for the next one.

Mark...

If you ever find yourself wanting to visit Galveston, I would be happy to play host. My place is close to all things cool but the roads are nothing like the hill country.

Call anytime. You have my number.

:D Cool ride report....you guys and gals look like you had a ball!!!...love the little Stone Henge, very Spinal Tap!!!...The bike museum is awesome....

Thanks guys.....:cool: