2017 t120

Kirkus51

Hooligan
not sure when they'll be hitting the showroom but I hear tell they're improved in a lot of ways. Liquid cooled, better performance etc.

Thanks Kirkus51. I'm Trying to decide whether to go for the 2016 or wait on the 2017.

not sure when they'll be hitting the showroom but I hear tell they're improved in a lot of ways. Liquid cooled, better performance etc.

Is there really going to be much difference between 2016 and 2017? I mean, the 2016 liquid cooled T120's have been out for a couple months now. Though most dealerships I hear are already sold out and unless you already have your name on a 2016, you've got no other option than to wait for 2017.

beemerrich

Street Tracker
My advice is wait until you can demo ride both the T120 and thruxton....there's a couple guys over on TRat that already traded their T120s in after riding a thruxton. The higher spec motor is that much better I guess...

ronc

moped
The Thurxton really is a looker, but I was in the show room Sunday and, after sitting on the Thruxton, thought the riding position a little to sporty for my old back. The T120 was right on.

drlapo

Hooligan
I'm67 years old and bought a thruxton.
I have the standard model and have added bags and a flyscreen.
I'm finding it quite comfortable and rode 250 miles yesterday.
The ergonomics are much more forgiving than my 05 Thruxton

rbirkey

NBRAdmin
Staff member
I've heard that Triumph usually releases model changes and colors for the next year by late summer.