2011 Bennington Triumph Bash

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
We are either getting there on Thursday or Friday, haven't decided. Thinking of riding up with the CT Rockers,but they are thinking of not going until Friday. Will keep folks posted!

TonUp

Street Tracker
Cheers!

The Western New York crew arrives Thursday and, yes, we'll have the cookie/cigar guy in tow!

Sounds like a great plan!

Picking up my Speed Triple Saturday, had some Track work done, track day before the bash. Bigger wheelies this year!

Tito

Ton Up :)

TonUp

Street Tracker
Cheers!

:ride::ride::ride:

11 more days to Bennington! Hope to see you there!

Tito

Ton Up :cheers:

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
We are riding up to glastonbury on Wednesday and hanging with friends, then headed to Vermont Friday morning with the CT rockers!

TonUp

Street Tracker
Cheers!

We are riding up to glastonbury on Wednesday and hanging with friends, then headed to Vermont Friday morning with the CT rockers!

Blue J

Watch your speed on RT 9 lots of unmarked cop cars everywhere! See you Friday!

Tito

Ton Up:pd2::pd2::pd2:

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Tito, why don't you ride halfway down and meet us? With your predilection for being up on one, they'll never notice my slow ass!!!

TonUp

Street Tracker
Cheers!

Tito, why don't you ride halfway down and meet us? With your predilection for being up on one, they'll never notice my slow ass!!!

BlueJ

I am a lot slower now! LOL And I have not riden the Triple that much this year, except for last weeks Track day.

Let's see hoe hung over I am Friday morning I might run into you guys, the Rockers like to ride fast! Oh Yeah!

Tito

Ton Up :sportbike::sportbike::sportbike:

TonUp

Street Tracker
Cheers!

Awesome weather, rides, beer, food, bikes and people! See you all soon!

Tito

Ton Up :wave::wave::wave: