2009 NorEast Rally

biker

moped
I would like to invite all members to this rally..

it will be the September 17,18,19 2009....
at stony brook state park 10820 RT 36 South
Dansville,ny 14437 http://nysparks.state.ny.us/parks/info.asp?parkID=102

cost this year $2.50 a night a person ..that right.....
2 bucks and 50 cent a night ... what deal for that you get hot shower's.. flushing toilet's... grills and fire pit's ..
we are staying at the group camp site we have are own road in and out..and are own bathrooms..and a ton of room to put up your tent ..

NOW if don't want to camp I have this HOTEL INFO...
I have blocked off 6 rooms on the first floor ....
at http://www.logansinn.com/if you want one please call them..tell them your with the....
Triumph club/Ed Smith...and if your just thinking about coming and staying at the hotel please call and book it.. you can always call and cancel....

hotel it only a mile away from the camping ..
with AAA Thursday is $64.99 fri & sat is $70.91 a night..

I took over this rally 2 years ago and I have moved to this park ..

the rally is set up so you can do you own thing or follow the loose agenda we have...

well so far we have a couple of things on Saturday. that people can go ride to and do...first .....

at the GLENN H, Curtiss museum ..

6th Annual Seaplane Homecoming
September 18-20, 2009
all weekend - registration begins 10:00 AM, 9/18/09

Seaplane pilots, their families, museum members and local residents gather to watch the parade of seaplanes fly over Keuka Lake and circle the Curtiss gravesite in the Pleasant Valley Cemetery. Seaplane rides will be given throughout the weekend.

and

Letchworth State Park
Saturday, September 19, 2009

Watch Native American Dancers perform traditional dances and learn about their cultural significance. Featuring athletic and craft demonstrations, Native American food and other goods.

what's nice about the Letchworth State Park one ..
just get your ticket from the stony brook state park ..
were we are camping..and you can show it and get into Letchworth State Park with the same pass no cost .. I will post pic's of the t-shirts later..

here is a pic of the 2008 patch...
548561.jpg

the 2009 patch will look the same but say 2009..

so there it is .. if you would like come please let me know . and if you would like a t-shirt or patch..please say so

Thanks Ed

Last edited:

biker

moped
a little info... please?

its a 3 day event ..for TRIUMPH RIDERS AND THERE FRIENDS. with a loose agenda Thursday most people arrive set up camp or check in to the hotel.. and do what every theywant ..lots of great roads to ride or just hang out ..we will have a camp fire every night at the camp grounds
there will be pop, water,coffee at the camp site... alcohol/food is B.Y.O ...

Friday more people show up..we have a tech day ..or go for ride or just hang out..with a camp fire at the end of the day..

I posted what on the agenda for Saturday with a camp fire that night and we mite do a spaghetti diner that night too but will see how many people we get before we do the dinner..

Sunday pack up and go home...

this is a great event and always have had a great time...

if I did not answer what you wanted to know here please just ask and give more detail in what you would like to know...

Thanks Ed

Last edited:

biker

moped
Sounds nice, and great rate. Wish I was closer (SF Bay...). Have fun...
NorcalChuckles

this one of the great thing about living in this area ton of great camping for get away weekends..and only 2 hour away from the Canadian border..... Niagara falls ..lots of stuff to do..

Ed:headbang2:

biker

moped
This is a really fun event. If you can at all make the trip-please come. Ed does a great job with this.

Thanks Jim we try our best..it will be good to see you again..

will the rat pack be having a group ride before the rally?????

Ed:headbang2:

KingOfFleece

Street Tracker
Yep. I sent out an e-mail to all. You are on the list so it should be in you inbox.
We're gonna leave Buck's at 8am (which means 8:30!) and head on out. From there-hey, whatever goes goes. We scoped out a nice ride to E-Ville if anybody wants to go riding mall day with a great lunchstop-but whatever. I lso hope to ride out Friday if works goes well. I'll have a few "gifts" from Jan for you to use a prizes, ect. Shirts, hats and other stuff.

KingOfFleece

Street Tracker
Sorry-I forgot to mention-that is Sat. plan. I think I can get away Thurs. and/or Friday-gotta see but it looks goiod now.

KingOfFleece

Street Tracker
Should be down Thurs. Gotta wait for a service guy to show up and then.........

Sat. too, with the bride, on her new Bonnie!

biker

moped
042.jpg

look for these sign's ................

what ever way the brit flag is pointing or side it is on.. is the way to turn...

the first one will be on RT 36 and you will turn onto ...

KANONA HILL RD that turns in to SANDY HILL RD the group camp ENTRANCE is on the RIGHT and will have one of these sign there..the ENTRANCE is all so across from ...
STONES FALLS RD...

just to be up front the "ENTRANCE"...or road into the group camp grounds is a dirt RD and is steep but is very ride able..

if you want to stay on black top follow the stony brook park signs on RT 36 to OAK HILL RD to the camping ENTRANCE go down the hill turn left park by the park store/shower house.. go down the stone stairs take the wood bridge go up the stone stairs ... and you will finds us:rock:

THIS IS A STATE PARK SO THEY WILL CHARGE YOU TO GET IN....................................
........... "IF YOU GO THE BLACK TOP WAY"..
OR JUST SAY I'M WITH THE TRIUMPH GROUP AND I WILL BE CAMPING ..AND THEY WILL LET YOU BY..
AND IF YOU DO THAT PLEASE PUT $2.50.. IN THE CAMP DONATION JAR ..AND LET ME KNOW..

THANKS ED:cheers:

Last edited: