2009 Bennington BASH

TonUp

Street Tracker
We are starting to plan our 2nd annual 2009 Bennington BASH!

Please pass the word around and join our Forum. Many of you are already on it. We would like to increase attendance this year.

The dates are May 29th to May 31st. Hope you all can make it. Last year our long distance rider was from Washington State. And he rode all the way to Vermont and back on a beautiful Bonneville!

Let's Party!

http://armchaircommando.org/bennington/BenningtonTriumphBash/Home.html

Tito

Ton Up! :)

DavidC

Rocker
Ahhh, last year I was so close to being able to make it. This year will likely be easier to do. And now I know the coolness of New England riding, after my trip to the MEME blast, which will encourage me even more to get things set up right so I can go.

TonUp

Street Tracker
Bash

David!

Looking forward to meeting you. It was great last year seeing all those Triumphs in one place. Everyone was wonderful! Great folks! Great times!

Tito

Ton Up!

DavidC

Rocker
David!

Looking forward to meeting you. It was great last year seeing all those Triumphs in one place. Everyone was wonderful! Great folks! Great times!

Tito

Ton Up!

Indeed, perhaps you can teach me how to ride on one wheel - front, rear, doesn't matter! :)

KingOfFleece

Street Tracker
Looking to make the trip from WNY. Depends on the work load-glad I have several months to work on it.
I have access to a dealership if anybody is passing thru Buffalo, Ny. I can call the dealer at home if necessary for emergencies.

gilligan

Scooter
Yep, last year was great, and next year should be even better. Sounds like people want to camp out this year versus staying in town. Hope the weather cooperates.

TonUp

Street Tracker
Bash

I agree, this year will be even better. I met so many great people there.

We are in the planning stages now.

Ton Up!

Rockers CT

Banned
Giggity giggity.. Im so freakin excited... this year will be so cool again.. I cant wait to be drunk around the campfire with all my mates....:worthy:

Cheers
SETH

Ohh and if you missed it last year then this is what you missed.

BTBGroupShot-Large-1.jpg

97897932.jpg

BTB2008057.jpg

BTB2008060.jpg

BTB2008072.jpg

BTB2008091.jpg

BTB2008079.jpg

main.php

main.php

l_e35374e854d6260ff866f7ce3a2b6a98.jpg

DavidC

Rocker
Hmmm...seen those photos before. Man, that looks like a good time indeed. I think the only thing that could mess up a ride to Bennington this year is real bad weather. Oh, and maybe not finding the nerve to cross the Bear Mountain Bridge:eek:

Rockers CT

Banned
LOL its not even fully winter yet and Im all excited about the end of Spring.. Tee Hee this is gonna be so much fun..

SETH

Rockers CT

Banned
Hell yeah.. all the Tuff guys do..LOL,, I love how you caught that... Ohh did you read the revised post on Bennington forums..
LOL

WOOOooo..HOOOoooo Oh hell ya I can't wait man, 6 more months.
Last year was fuckin great and this year should be even bigger and better.
There were a whole lot more riders there then what is shown in the group photo.
A lot of people didn't make it to the parking lot for meet and greet.

It was fantastic riding around up in the mountains it is absolutely beautiful up there.
Even the police officer's are nice people :D
I will more then likely be camping with every one else but, I still have not made up my mind.
Either way I will be there WOOOoooo HOOOooooo

Bill

TonUp

Street Tracker
Wild Bill

I am really excited about seeing all of you again soon! We are going to have more fun than last year! :)

Lot's more people will be showing up this year!

Ton Up!

mikenva

Rocker
Dang look at that group pic on the steps Man thats some ruff looking guys on the front row to bonnielass right Sure those guys arent H.A.They sure look like out laws to me lol.
I am thinking about going up there this year.Long trip for me might have to truck the bike up.
PS I think those guys are wanted in PA.I think they took over a town there this year.

Last edited:

JEnfield

Street Tracker
Mike you have to go this year I trucked my bike up last year cause wifey isn't going to ride that far on the back of a bike. It was a good time and like Bill said this year will be even better I do look forward to this one. If you guys missed it last year I bet your still kicking yourselves in the ass.

Jimmy

Mike it would be great to see you again. I hope you can make it up there.
I'd like to see Sheldon make it up there this year too.
It really was a great time meeting every one. The riding up in the mountains
is by far the best riding times I ever have.
I make the trip up there at least a few times a year.
If the weather cooperates this year I bet the rider count will double.
We are still working out the plans for this year and I am sure it will be even better then last year.
I am so looking forward to seeing every one again from last year and meeting
meeting all the new riders that make the trip this year.

Bill