2006 Triumph bobber

pepper

Street Tracker
There was one at the Love Run with similar mods. The ass chop looks undone. An older fxr warbird style rear end (or something like it) would clean it up pretty well and give it a more polished finish.

Skeeter

Rocker
to each their own, but nope. because a bike looks really awesome with bicycle pedals on it for pegs, not really.
shame

I like the louvers in the side covers, gave me ideas about doing my extra set. Paint job looks good.
Don't forget we like to do these things to express our individuality.
On another note, that's what I enjoy about street rodding, there are no rules, no cookie cutters.

BobM

Two Stroke
I'm sorry, but what a fuckin waste of a machine.
Mods for performance or comfort I can understand, but to cut a bike up I don't get it.
No I don't like choppers.

RoyNC

Street Tracker
I was curious to find out more info on Lickscycles (to see who would make such an abomination) and it turns out he makes add on parts for Harley's. This makes a lot of sense now why this bike looks like a turd.

That`s a funny comment coming from you sweetmachine , have you had a look at your bonnie lately ?

Yep, sure have. It still looks badass, handles better, accelerates better, and stops better than it ever could when I got it. My bike is functional, unlike this bike.