2-up ok?

I tired searching, but didn't find an answer.
How is the Thruxton for 2-up riding? I'm not talking 3+ hours, maybe 2 at the very most. thanks.

-Eric-

Texas94fs

Hooligan
I do this quite often now, 2 up is fine as long as you can keep your passenger from leaning onto you. If they constantly lean forward onto you after about 5 minutes you are going to want to elbow them in the face. Otherwise it's no issue, just make sure they know the lean forward under accel and lean back under braking so they dont kill both of you. Also if they shift their weight you will feel it so don't keep a death grip on the bars.

simpson

TT Racer
...and no fat chicks....at least for me.

I'm more than enough dead weight for the Thrux to tote around.

-simpson

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Bha ha ha ha! Another good point!

Also make sure they don't scoot forward all the way into you and sit farther back than you normally would, otherwise if you have to grab those brakes, it's going to be testicles meeting tank and, that definitely doesn't tickle.

Cool, thanks. I was concerned with the shape of the rear of the seat. I didn't know if it was long enough, or if the end tappered so she would feel like she is going to fall off. Oh, neither of us are fatties.

I tired searching, but didn't find an answer.
How is the Thruxton for 2-up riding? I'm not talking 3+ hours, maybe 2 at the very most. thanks.

-Eric-

I do two up all the time. In fact, sometimes I do 3-up.

IMG_1917.jpg