18th VA Brit Bike Rallye: Oct 5, 2008

BonnieLass

Uncensored
BRITISH & EUROPEAN MOTORCYCLE SHOW
SWAP MEET / AUTO JUMBLE
Leesburg, Virginia
Sunday, the 5th of October, 2008 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Admission is $9.00
Children under 12 get in free
Swap meet space $25.00
FOR MORE INFORMATION: send e-mail to [email protected]

Ida Lee Park
60 Ida Lee Drive, NW
Leesburg, VA 20176, USA

This is a real nice show. Low-key, similar to Butler's Orchard. Admission price includes entering the show if you want to. My Pics from 2008
More photos and last year's show categories/winners on the Rallye page.

JEnfield

Street Tracker
I wanted to go to Leesburg last year but didn't I will be there this year I have to get so odds and ends for the 66 tr6.

Jimmy

KingBear

Hooligan
This is a nice show with some very cool British bikes on display, plus a variety of others as well. And if you're not from the area plan to spend a little time in Leesburg. It's a very charming and picturesque historic town.

Dupre97

Two Stroke
If I'm able to go, maybe I could meet you up in Richmond and we can ride the rest of the way up Mike.

Neducati

Two Stroke
I wanted to go to Leesburg last year but didn't I will be there this year I have to get so odds and ends for the 66 tr6.

Jimmy

Have any photos of your TR6? Is it an R or a C? Maybe I'll bring my '66 TR6SC to the show this year.

MattRat

TT Racer
I'm going to go with my so far unflawed record of promising to show up and backing out at the last minute ;)

BonnieLass

Uncensored
reality check...

Uh... Tito... I know you drive fast, but mapquest suggests that Virginia Beach is 4 hours from Leesburg. In the time it takes to go to the show and back, you coulda gone home! :)

Bad News: I'm taking BlueJ away for the week of his birthday so we won't make the show. Somebody take a photo of the rocker guy that shows up at all these events (you'll know him when you see him). I wanna prove that CT doesn't have a total lock on the Rocker scene. :)

KingBear

Hooligan
Danger Danger Danger

For anyone who might take White's Ferry across the Potomac from Maryland to Virginia or vice versa, be advised that there are now SPEED CAMERAS IN POOLESVILLE! :pd2:

They are both on Fisher Avenue/White's Ferry Road (Rt 107), one near the Upcounty Swimming Pool and the other near the Catholic Church. They are designated by white lines across the road. Both locations have cameras for each direction of travel.

simpson

TT Racer
If I can get some good seat time prior, I will make this trip.

Hickory, NC to Leesburg, VA approx. 6 hours

-simpson