11th Annual 3 State Ride, May 2011

b717doc

Scooter
Putting the last touches on my '72 Bonny, getting her ready for the 11th annual 3 state ride in Blowing Rock, NC toward the end of May. This is gonna be quite a journey for me, from Atlanta to Blowing Rock. Gonna take all day from Hiram, up through Waleska, Dawsonville, Dahlonega, Murphy, Asheville to the Blue Ridge Parkway to Blowing Rock. She'll be loaded down with camping gear, where I plan to camp at Julian Price park, near Blowing Rock. The actual ride is 214 miles through Tennessee, Virginia, and back into Blowing Rock, then back to Hiram on Monday. Come on, lets go!!!!

RoyNC

Street Tracker
I am actually unfamiliar with this ride. I live only a few hours from Blowing Rock, NC. Can you point me in any direction to get more info?

brass

Two Stroke
We'll PROBABLY pass each other somewhere on the road.
My son and I will be staying @ a cabin in Hayesville NC. Tues., Wed., & Thurs. nights to ride around Deals Gap on Wed. & Thurs.
We will be @ the BA.com, GA. Rally in Dahlonega on Fri. & Sat., riding WHERE EVER they decide to go (I think in NC.). We'll be @ the Super 8 motel in Dawsonville, GA. Fri. & Sat. nights.
Sun. it's over to Adairsville, GA. for a visit with family, and leaving Mon. morning for Orlando.
If ya see some MODERN British metal stopped for lunch, ya'll stop for lunch with us.