1087 SFS Up and running

Vendor
I'm banned Mike!

Here we go again lol.Why bring that shit over here? why the hell cant we all get smart and start learning from each other.Carlos isnt banned over there .Let him and lee work it out they allways do .Well coming over here and starting the war up kinda tells you like to make trouble where ever you go maybe.

Well Mike... for once your prediction was wrong.
I'm banned, I wonder why?
I did not disrespect anybody there.

Last edited:

Vendor
220 miles ride.

In another note going back to topic, I had a 220 miles ride yesterday in my Bonnie.
We can safely say that my bike it's the perfect sleeper.
Simple outstanding!:cheer:

Vendor
What does SFS and GSF stand for?

Bill

SFS stands for Scott Forsythe Special (RIP) as a tribute to my late Friend Scott Forsythe ( we did both projects together his 988 stroker and my 1087.
The GSF it's belong to my other bike which it's not relevant here.
Thanks for asking.

mikenva

Rocker
Well Mike... for once your prediction was wrong.
I'm banned, I wonder why?
I did not disrespect anybody there.
That sucks man.I never saw you give back any more then you where given.Hell you and me give each other shit now and then and we dont get pissed cause we are big boys lol.Men can agree to disagree and still respect each other.I dont know im tired of all the war shit ,I want get along with everyone so we can all learn something from each other.If i have learned one thing all years i raced about everything on wheels its to keep a open mind and never stop learning cause the guy that stops learning gets left behind.

Vendor
That sucks man.I never saw you give back any more then you where given.Hell you and me give each other shit now and then and we dont get pissed cause we are big boys lol.Men can agree to disagree and still respect each other.I dont know im tired of all the war shit ,I want get along with everyone so we can all learn something from each other.If i have learned one thing all years i raced about everything on wheels its to keep a open mind and never stop learning cause the guy that stops learning gets left behind.

Well Mike... I can't say better than that!
Hats off to you!

Hedge

American Infidel
Well, I'm impressed with this kind of RW HP even though my building days are over. I can live vicariously through you guys though! I never met Carlos but he seems to be a nice enough guy and very well respected within the Triumph community no matter what forum you go to. I have personally met Mike, broken bread with him and traversed the stalls of parts at Carlise with him; he is a straight up nice guy and the same goes for Sheldon in my opinion.

Vendor
Well, I'm impressed with this kind of RW HP even though my building days are over. I can live vicariously through you guys though! I never met Carlos but he seems to be a nice enough guy and very well respected within the Triumph community no matter what forum you go to. I have personally met Mike, broken bread with him and traversed the stalls of parts at Carlise with him; he is a straight up nice guy and the same goes for Sheldon in my opinion.

I highly respect your opinion John.
I have the same feelings about Mike, Sheldon,Greg and Jeff as well.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Thats great ,I have heard that ,but he has to understand some people who have never met him dont know this.He needs to understand there will always be someone who does not agree with him, and needs not to take it to heart and blow of at the handle like he does.The amazing thing he post things way out of context,he may believe what he says but needs to understand he could be wrong. I dont hold a grudge nor should he .Booting people off a forum?, what does that say for his character. I have asked him to call me for a one on one talk with no forum to hide behind, so we can talk and get to know each other with out a fight.We all need to get along and be happy.FREDDY

mikenva

Rocker
Hell i would never learn a damn thing if everyone agreed with me .My gran father had a saying i think is true the dumbest man in the world is some one that cant learn from someone that is dumber then himself.
I had a old man i learned under when i first became a mechanic in the 70s ,I will never forget what he told me one time (I was right out of auto mechanics school thought i knew everything).One day the old man looks me in the eye and told me YOU KNOW SOMETHING BOY YOU WILL BE A GOOD MECHANIC WHEN YOU LEARN HOW STUPID YOU REALY ARE.He told me he learned something every day at work ,he said if you stop learning your done.

agro

Scooter
Thats great ,I have heard that ,but he has to understand some people who have never met him dont know this.He needs to understand there will always be someone who does not agree with him, and needs not to take it to heart and blow of at the handle like he does.The amazing thing he post things way out of context,he may believe what he says but needs to understand he could be wrong. I dont hold a grudge nor should he .Booting people off a forum?, what does that say for his character. I have asked him to call me for a one on one talk with no forum to hide behind, so we can talk and get to know each other with out a fight.We all need to get along and be happy.FREDDY

Well Freddy and others, what can I say, other than I told you so,
SPEED IS AN ARSEHOLE, :lol:
I have been enjoying the banter over there on Speeds forum.
But I am dissapointed I missed his repy to your last post 1905.52, obviously he has abused you in his reply, realised that he stuck his stupid big foot in his mouth again and DELETED his reply post, :lol:

Fred, has he banned you?

Does anyone have the contents of his reply post 1905.53?
Please post it you have, as I need another good laugh, :lol:
:piss:SPEED:loser: :lol:

Last edited:

agro

Scooter

OK Fred I now see that he has deleted your post 1905.52.......

And deleted the post 1905.60 wich I assume was your reply to his reply post,1905.53.........

What didhe say in 1905.53 and 1905.60?????.........

I assume you have been banned from his forum........

Vendor
OK Fred I now see that he has deleted your post 1905.52.......

And deleted the post 1905.60 wich I assume was your reply to his reply post,1905.53.........

What didhe say in 1905.53 and 1905.60?????.........

I assume you have been banned from his forum........

Michael;
I believe that he must not said anything new, or something that we are not aware of it.
You know, there are winners and losers in life.
Make your own judgement!
Not a brainer!

Vendor
Going back to the origin of this thread, here some pics of 1087 internal components:

CarlosPICS093.jpg

CarlosPICS094.jpg

CarlosPICS104.jpg

CarlosPICS122-1.jpg

CarlosPICS124-1.jpg

CarlosPICS127-1.jpg

Agro, I guess Im off. This guy is out of control and hates thr truth. I feel sorry for those guys who dont know any better ,who listen to all the bull he gives out.Most of all the trash talk,why?????????. FREDDY