1087 SFS Up and running

Vendor
Finished this past Saturday afternnon.
With 300 miles in the clock, went to the dyno this morning for a baseline run.
39 FCR's
813 cams
Fast Freddy Head:)
Thruxton headers-Dominators pipes
stock CDI
pump fuel gas
Air cleaners
Side Covers
152 mains.
95 RWHP- 74 RWTQ
A/F ratio 12:1
with 148 mains
96.1 RWHP- 74.50 RWTQ
A/F ratio 12.5:1
with 145 mains
97.5 RWHP- 75.41 RWTQ
A/F ratio 12:8:1
Good beginning.:)
Now we are going to Cambria.
After that final touches to reach 110 RWHP 78 RWTQ

Stoogsy

Scooter
Love to see a pic of a bike with all that work done to it...nah...better still a video of this beast in motion.

Phil

Vendor
IMG-2.jpg
[/IMG]

Dyno run.

Vendor
Cambria!?!

Is there a meet in Cambria? If so please send details as my wife and I would love to ride up! If not, sorry to intrude, and enjoy one of my fave Central Coast towns of all time.

Cheers,

SK

agro

Scooter
Finished this past Saturday afternnon.
With 300 miles in the clock, went to the dyno this morning for a baseline run.
39 FCR's
813 cams
Fast Freddy Head:)
Thruxton headers-Dominators pipes
stock CDI
pump fuel gas
Air cleaners
Side Covers
152 mains.
95 RWHP- 74 RWTQ
A/F ratio 12:1
with 148 mains
96.1 RWHP- 74.50 RWTQ
A/F ratio 12.5:1
with 145 mains
97.5 RWHP- 75.41 RWTQ
A/F ratio 12:8:1
Good beginning.:)
Now we are going to Cambria.
After that final touches to reach 110 RWHP 78 RWTQ

Carlos,
well done, the numbers are great and the dyno curves are excellent,
Would be great to see another 100+ hp bike on this forum.
Pray tell how you are going to get the other 10-12 hp? 41mm FCR's? 42 Mikuni's? Different cams?

That should stick the wind up Lee Alexander, aka Speed, the dickhead that runs the Modified Bonnevilles forum on Delphi.
This arsehole has been giving our Argie Dawg a hard time again, as he has done to others that dont submit to his and Bill Gatelys point of veiw, or to individuals who question any of Bill Gately's Bonneville Performance products.

For example, this is Speeds reply to Carlos's reply to Bill Gateley. I am cutting and pasting them here for all to see, because sure as shit Speed will delete his comments when he relises he has stuck his foot in his mouth again!!

Link to the thread; http://forums.delphiforums.com/acecafe/messages/?msg=1897.1

Carlos's reply to Bill Gately
1898.8 in reply to 1898.7
Bill;
Hyde is claiming that for more than 2 years in his website.
I noticed back then , it's strange that you just noticed.
About the Triumph Performance 1087, I started that project more than 2 1/2 years ago on my own as an enthusiast not related or affiliated with SBT/TPUSA.
Then a year ago I come with TPUSA and had to postpone my 1087 to do R&D for the 988 stroker kit.
Now I'm back in the final stages of the 1087 development as you may know.
As always respects to you for your hard work and success.
Carlos.

Speeds reply;
1898.16 in reply to 1898.8

Well, the good news is that if you blow your engine up again you can always buy and install a BP tried, tested, and proven 1100 engine. And, you don't have to deal with your boss, Crappi. ;-)

Carlos's reply to Speed;
1898.17 in reply to 1898.16

We'll see!

Speeds reply
1898.18 in reply to 1898.17
I doubt it, based on past experience with you we'll HEAR about it, but we won't SEE anything to prove what you claim. Maybe this time will be different...

Good luck!

Carlos's reply
1898.19 in reply to 1898.18

Well... it seems that you are way behind about news.
I assure this time is totally different.
I think that is time to resurrect the 100 RWHP thread.
Nevertheless is about fun, no war at least for me.

Speeds reply
1898.20 in reply to 1898.19

It's not "news" until you prove it, bullshit isn't proof, Speed Triple dyno charts aren't proof, talk is cheap, just do it!

100 HP has never been a problem IF you are willing to crank up the compression ratio. You should know, since your last high compression engine ended up on the road.

War? Not likely, propaganda, more likely.

Carlos's reply
1898.21 in reply to 1898.20

Man... take the pill, will you?

Sorry Carlos for using your thread to vent my spleen about this dickhead!
For those who know or dont know I have been banned on his Forum for life and all or most of my post have been deleted, but I still lurk just to see what shit this dickhead is spinning!!
:piss:Speed :loser:

Last edited:

Vendor
Pray tell how you are going to get the other 10-12 hp? 41mm FCR's? 42 Mikuni's? Different cams?>>>>

That will be attain with 1000 more RPM's, same 39 carbs, different exhaust system and SUB cams Michael.

mikenva

Rocker
Here we go again lol.Why bring that shit over here? why the hell cant we all get smart and start learning from each other.Carlos isnt banned over there .Let him and lee work it out they allways do .Well coming over here and starting the war up kinda tells you like to make trouble where ever you go maybe.

agro

Scooter
Here we go again lol.Why bring that shit over here? why the hell cant we all get smart and start learning from each other.Carlos isnt banned over there .Let him and lee work it out they allways do .Well coming over here and starting the war up kinda tells you like to make trouble where ever you go maybe.

Whadda ya mean "why bring this shit over here?" Is it not the reason this forum exsist, because disillusioned members of the Rat forum got banned and post deleted from that forum??

Matter of fact a while ago, Carlos was banned from the Modified Bonnevile forum, later on Carlos was reinstated when Lee needed information, when Bonneville Performance started developing their bigger than 904 and 989 big bore kits.
I got told by Lee; "we like and use Bonneville Performance products on this forum, if you dont like it, you can piss off" therefore he was telling me in a round about way "this is a Bonneville Performance customers forum"
But he can sit there and bag the shit out of people who have been innovators and entrepeneurs, providing performance products and accessories for our bikes, for example;"Norman Hyde is a lying sack of shit" and saying similar things about Mike Selman of Bella Corse, whom he calls "Mike Sellanything", also similar disrespect towards Matt Capri of South Bay Triumph/Triumph Performance USA, whom he calls "Matt Crappi" and Peter Jenks of Jenks Bolts, whom he calls "Jerks Bolts and Bolt Boy" and others. He can dish out criticism but cannot take it.
Just shows you how shallow he is.............:headbang2:

Afterall the forum name is Modified Triumph Bonnevilles, so when I posted about information Kibblewhite Precision Machine Company's, Shim under bucket kit and because it clashed with there own BP product I got gagged and banned?? WTF?? So I let him have it, what I thought of him.

http://www.blackdiamondvalves.com/pdfs/KPMI_Catalog_2008.pdf
page 126

mikenva

Rocker
All i am saying is like freddy said lets keep it real,we dont need to talk about others .We need to talk about what works and dont work and what we learn good and bad.The one thats in the lead at the end of a race dont have to talk shit everyone knows he is the shit.One thing i have learned about motor once you get one faster then anyone elses someone will get one alittle faster,the smart man can learn from everyone.

Argo, they will never go fast with that kind of thinking and the way they treat everyone who has something to say. The problem is they are not the fastest anymore ,so we are all doing it wrong.What does that say for there integrity.The way to win in this to not fall in to there web and just let it go , its there loss. freddy