Arizona Riders

Flaco

750cc
Hey Flaco, you doing the Route 66 run with the TeePee Clan in March? I need to get firm dates on that, I'd like to do that one if I can. I missed both Hansen Dam and the run they did around the east side of the city.
Haven't talked to Jeff in a while...email him...
He hasn't updated the BIR web site in a while...
Let me know if you wanna hook up w/ Sal on Sunday...
Allin

pepper

Street Tracker
I'll have to pass on meeting you guys in Phx for a sunday day ride heading east. If you decide to get up into the high country let me know, I'll meet you up top somewhere Saturday, Sunday or both.

I had e-mailed Jeff before I posted on the 14th. Still no firm dates...working and raising a family makes time fly by damn fast for those with little ones still at home. The snow is receeding, just lots of patches left and my drive is finally clear. Riding time is fast approaching!

Skeeter

Rocker
im only gonna be there from may 1st to the 9th but hopin to retuern for good by the end of summer, hope

pepper

Street Tracker
My offer still stands as well, if anyone is thinking of riding up into the high country PM me and I'll give you my cell number.

Enjoy your visits to the great state of Arizona!

Skeeter

Rocker
My offer still stands as well, if anyone is thinking of riding up into the high country PM me and I'll give you my cell number.

Enjoy your visits to the great state of Arizona!

thanks guys.... 'percate the offers. cant wait to be out in sunny AZ. ive been waitin for this trip for 15 months now

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Dudes, thanks and same deal if you come to NY of course.

When I get out there, and get settled in at my Cousin's house in Scottsdale , then I'll look into renting a bike and send you guys a pm.

Sal

Flaco

750cc
nope i got a sportster waitin for me out there not to ride. cant wait. ill be in south AZ in sierra vista and a bit south in herdford
Man alive! I sure know the roads, routes, rides and stops!
Let us know...
Iv'e hosted other out of state riders w/ no complaints!
Carry on and bring your sunscreen...
We'll be riding northern AZ too...

Skeeter

Rocker
just got home from 9 days in az. had a blaaaaast. rode a sportster all voer, went to san diego then west coast choppers and then cam back thru pheinox. i like the town of sierra vista the ebst and prob be callin that home very soon. ill have pics soon

Skeeter

Rocker
yes it is, and i didnt know and have to work. i might scoot over to tombstone after work on sat tho. its only 25mins from work