Is it just me....or....

What's hockey?
:yawn:
I'm thinking it's possibly what people do in countries that don't have any sun.
No that can't be right, those people just have lots of sex.

strokerlmt

ACEEEE....no thats what I'm talking about....straight 8.....no boxes no shit no computer.......just tune and go.....
Bomb proof....
LMT

AceT100

Rocker
Till I moved here to the USA, I never owned a car that didn't have points & rotor or any electronic BS...Now both the commute domestic appliances I have are gadget filled...I just put gas in em & change the oil & rotate the tires.

The big red car however, is more fun

Dave

Street Tracker
In line 6 huh? How about an 8.....

2863554063_d6500e7030.jpg

Under the hood of my Pontiac

how about a straight 6 with positive ground! :eek:

231.jpg

crappy cell phone pic, but that motor is runnin!

strokerlmt

Shit those are engines........fuck all the emmissions, computers, boxes, hybrids, .....give me a solid block of steel that sucks gas at unbelievable rates that you can fix with extension cord wire and duct tape....
Love the 6
Plus look at the friggin battery on the 8
LMT

dschief

750cc
That straight 8 brings back memories. I used to work at a gas station (remember those) when I was in high school and college. We had an older guy that bought old cars and we would get them running for him. He had a 40's something Packard w/ a straight 8, a 1958 Chevy Belair w/ a 348, a early 50's Dodge 2 ton truck w/ a flathead six, among others. What amazed me the most was the emergency brake on the Packard (or was it the Dodge?), a steel/asbestos band around the tail of the transmission.

ssjones

750cc
I work with a guy who won a new Prius at a charity raffle. He said you just pop the lever to the left to get neutral. His car hasn't been recalled yet, but he was planning ahead and test this out.

Kframe

Street Tracker
"A lot of times, I'll drive for like 10 miles with the emergency brake. That doesn't say a lot for me, but it really doesn't say a lot for the emergency brake."
-Mitch Hedberg

Man Mitch was funny, RIP.
I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "Fuck it, cut em up!"
:lol3:
-K