Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

MES

750cc
I just wanted to step it up a notch or two. Enough of one-handing it through the corners. :)
so to speak.

now back to the pics :)
DSCF1718.jpg

6cy2jh3.jpg

for the mingers

600_315911ef0be134838cea7440f67c3889270.jpg

Well David, it's about time a real woman was shown here. I have put it as hubby's screen saver

Actually I just started a gallery and if you like that then check this link. http://www.musicswapshoppe.com/Gallery.html To me there is an uncanny likeness to Ann Margret with the girl on right next to her.
BTW many thanks Nick and Mes was beginning to think we were gonna have a full page on babes with no pics!

attachment.php

Attachments

• daisymarie18-52-70-lg.jpg
    daisymarie18-52-70-lg.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

rodburner

Rocker
Those 2 guys pushing that bike are a little under dressed for the weather?
I wish I had Popeye hands and forearms like the one obscuring the license plate.:pick:

Nick Morey

Rocker

Some cute sweeties there, Flaco. We had a Hooter's In Plattsburgh (about 50 miles away). They closed it about a year later and made it a Sports Bar. :wtf:

Flaco

750cc
The Hooter girls were giving out the door raffles prizes after a DAV poker run we did in the rain!
I tried to poke 'em and they ran!
Oh well!

em_dot

Street Tracker
DAV has poker runs? What a great organization. I'm in DAV's Commander's Club. I have two uncles that fought in Vietnam. Both disabled. I fought in the Gulf War, and am now paying for it. Can't support that organization enough. They've helped me and my family in huge ways.

I'd be interested in doing one of those runs.

Uncle Fat

Scooter
Some cute sweeties there, Flaco. We had a Hooter's In Plattsburgh (about 50 miles away). They closed it about a year later and made it a Sports Bar. :wtf:

Hooters opened a place near Portland across the street from a popular strip club a while ago... Hmmm... So you've got the choice of mediocre food and cleavage.... or mediocre food, naked chicks and lap dances... Wonder why the Hooters lasted less than a year :lol: