Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

sportyone

Street Tracker
Yup. Try reading the rules before you post another one.

Ok, my shot was sorta tame really, a distant shot featuring a full length nude with my bike,

wasn't really close up like some of those "G" string arse and very nearly flap shots from the rear ?

but your the boss, so ok, I won't post anymore then, perhaps I should have given her the Barbie treatment ?
so sorry for that ! :)

Last edited:

KingBear

Hooligan
I'm gonna go rogue and post a pic of some kitty...

classic-animals-shots-31.jpg

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Wow KB that's a great photo! And I agree with D9 - that one kitty is like laser beam eyes down the road getting ready to lean into the next curve!

Bonafide

NBR founder
Ok, my shot was sorta tame really, a distant shot featuring a full length nude with my bike,

wasn't really close up like some of those "G" string arse and very nearly flap shots from the rear ?

It was clear/close enough to see her vertical taco. if said taco had been shaded or covered with some various type of clothing article - thus making it actually non-visible, then I would have left it alone .. but it wasnt and not going to argue the point; NO pics of genitals OR an anus.

DandyDoug

750cc
Thanks for holding the line on the Dude.
I about bolted from the forum the other day, I opened up and saw some stuff that was way over my personal limit and was shocked to see it here. I truly love the ladies , but it's gotta have at least a bit of class.
Thanks again, Doug

distant shot featuring a full length nude with my bike

Is it just the bike thats yours Sportyone?

Here is a pic of one of my bikes in Thailand, when we went back there recently. ( my other bike is the little Honda 110 you can just see.)

Attachments

• SpotyoneBIKE.jpg
    SpotyoneBIKE.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 3
  • serpicogan.jpg
    serpicogan.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 3
I have 3 bikes in UK still. 2 in Thailand and 3 (well 2 and a basketfull) in Oz where i actually live.

cant post without a pic, just dont seem right.

Attachments

• met-art_ry_39_14.jpg
    met-art_ry_39_14.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 2